BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code Unlocks $200 Sign-Up Bonus for March 10 Launch
Massachusetts bettors can secure $200 in bonus bets ahead of Friday’s state launch date with BetMGM Massachusetts bonus code TOPACTION.
No deposit is required; the bonus bets will hit automatically appear in your BetMGM Sportsbook account just in time for a full slate of events this weekend.
There’s a $1,000 first bet on the house offer live in all other states also using BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION. Depending on what state you’re signing up from is what offer you’ll get. While this may seem like a higher offer, you actually need to risk $1,000 to extract the full amount. In Mass., you’ll get $200 in bonus bets no matter what.
If you’re in Massachusetts, you can only get the $200 bonus bets before launch OR the $1,000 first bet on the house tomorrow, not both.
If you’re new to the sports betting realm and could use some pointers, we’ll walk through some info on BetMGM, Massachusetts and bonus bets below.
Using Your Bonus Bets at BetMGM
Think of bonus bets as if a friend is spotting you for a bet. You’ll keep the profits, but not the stake if it wins. A loss obviously profits nothing and you still won’t keep the bonus bets, so bet wisely to take advantage.
We like to advise bettors to bet bonus bets on plus money because it accrues expected value. We broke the the math down in our +EV betting guide.
Bonus bets must be used within seven days of being credited to your account. So you’ll want to jump on them as soon as you can.
Let’s look at an example from Wednesday’s betting board. The Celtics are ten point favorites against the Trail Blazers. This translates to Portland as +350 underdogs.
While there are other methods of betting on plus money wagers, such as player props or parlays, we will use betting the Blazers straight up merely as an example to demonstrate.
If I were to place $100 in bonus bets on Portland at +350 odds, I would either win and receive a $350 payout, or lose and net nothing. The $100 is taken back by BetMGM in both cases.
If you’re still confused, we also broke down beginner betting tips, key mistakes to avoid and how to read American odds.
Betting College Sports in Massachusetts
In-state NCAA teams are ineligible for wager unless they are playing in tournament play.
So teams such as Harvard, Boston College, Boston University and UMASS among others can only be bet on in-state if they are playing in March Madness, the Frozen Four, College Football Playoff and tournaments alike.
What to Watch in Massachusetts This Weekend
- Celtics vs. Hawks at 7:30 p.m. ET, Saturday March 11
- Bruins vs. Red Wings at 1 p.m. ET, Saturday March 11
- Bruins at Red Wings at 1:30 p.m. ET, Sunday March 12
- Red Sox vs. Blue Jays at 1:05 p.m. ET, Friday March 10
- Red Sox vs. Twins at 1:05 p.m. ET, Saturday March 11
- Red Sox vs. Yankees at 1:05 p.m. ET, Sunday March 12
- The Players Championship on March 9-12
- NASCAR: Cup Series Ruoff Mortgage 500 at 3:30 p.m. ET
- NASCAR: United Rentals 200 Xfinity Series at 4:30 p.m. ET
Signing Up at BetMGM
BetMGM has a few things you should know before signing up.
- Must be 21 years of age
- New users must be located in a state where BetMGM is active. It should be noted that you don’t have to live in Massachusetts to wager, you just have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium).
If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling, please call 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org for 24/7 support. LiveChat with a GameSense Advisor at GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.