BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code TOPACTION Catches $1,000 Value All Weekend
BetMGM Diamonbacks-Dodgers, 03/31/2023
The MLB had an action-packed Opening Day, but it’s not too late to check out the BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION. New bettors earn $1,000 in bonus bets if they lose their first bet.
Thankfully, this isn’t an MLB-exclusive offer. New users can grab this offer for any sporting event on BetMGM Sportsbook on Friday or throughout the weekend.
We should also mention this isn’t the only signup offer available at BetMGM. Check out the list below to see what’s available in your state.
- TOPACTION: We’ve briefly covered the $1,000 first bet on the house. The only downside is it’s not available in New York or Washington D.C. But it is in all other BetMGM states.
- TOPACTIONMLB: Get $200 when you bet $10 on any MLB moneyilne. Available everywhere but New York and D.C.
- ACTIONPOINT: Receive $200 in bonus bets if you bet on an NBA moneyline and they score a point. This offer is available in Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Ohio only.
- TOPACTIONDANCE: Earn $200 in bonus bets after placing $10 on a March Madness moneyline. New bettors in NY or DC won’t have access to this offer.
Betting on the Diamondbacks-Dodgers at BetMGM
The Arizona Diamondbacks and Los Angeles Dodgers will meet Friday night for the second game in their four-game series.
Arizona jumped out to a 2-0 lead on Thursday night, but the Dodgers took command to score an 8-2 victory. Tonight, they’ll send Dustin May to the mound, as the Diamondbacks counter with Merrill Kelly.
What’s the best bet for this matchup? Nicholas Martin is targeting the first five innings.
Arizona could potentially be an undervalued, scrappy bunch this season, which is rewarding to bettors in the early going. However, Kelly is not one of the reasons why, and I think the strengths of this Los Angeles can offer him a tough time.
The Dodgers have always given fits to Kelly, and while some of the names in the lineup have changed, they will still present an extremely formidable challenge for any righty this season.
May has some serious upside for the Dodgers, and it’s entirely possible that betting lines surrounding his starts look a bit different a few months from now.
Considering the strength of this Los Angeles lineup with a potentially dominant starter on the mound, I see -120 as a very playable number to back the Dodgers in the first five innings.
BetMGM has the Dodgers at -125 to cover the spread for the First Five Innings. Check out an example below if we wager $50 on that prop.
- If the Dodgers lead after the First Five Innings, we win $40 and keep our $50 wager.
- If the Dodgers are tied or losing, BetMGM provides $50 in bonus bets.
Use Bonus Bets on Final Four Player Props
The +EV betting guide is an excellent tool for learning about maximizing your return on investments. The betting guide recommends using a bonus bet on a longshot in the +300 range.
Much has been made about the surprise teams in this year’s Final Four. With the number of upsets, it can be tough to predict which teams will play in the National Championship.
That’s why we’ll check out player props for our bonus bets. Nick Giffen is taking Micah Parish under 3.5 rebounds and Norchad Omier over 11.5 points. If you parlay these props, you’ll have +360 odds.
- $50 Bonus Bet on this Parlay: A winning bet would yield $180 in winnings, but we don’t keep our $50 wager.
- A Losing Parlay: We are left with zero bonus bets.
Getting Started at BetMGM
Read the steps below before making a BetMGM account.
- 21+ years old
- New customers must be in a legal BetMGM state to place a bet. You don’t need to be a resident, but you have to be located in the state to access the signup offer.
- Use one of BetMGM’s banking methods (PayPal, online banking, credit card, etc.)
If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling and needs support, call 1-800-327-5050 or visit https://helplinema.org to speak with a trained specialist free and confidentially 24/7. LiveChat with a GameSense Advisor at GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.