BetMGM Promo Code: Win $200 on a March Madness 3-Pointer w/ Code ACTION1!
The second round of March Madness wraps up today so it’s your last chance to cash in college basketball until the NCAA Tournament returns with the Sweet 16. And with this exclusive sports betting offer and promo code from BetMGM Sportsbook, it’ll be hard not to cash in: Bet $10 on any March Madness game, win $200 if your team makes a 3-pointer.
That’s right — BetMGM is giving away $200 to all new users for the second day of March Madness. Simply put $10 on any college basketball game today, and you’ll win $200 if the team you bet on hits at least ONE 3-pointer. Yeah, we’re serious.
To take advantage either use code ACTION1 or simply click one of the links below.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible no-brainer promo to new users. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here and use promo code ACTION1
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes for Sunday’s March Madness Slate, NBA and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years — now including Illinois!
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new-user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $200 to start your account. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up using promo code ACTION1, deposit, and bet $10 on the NCAA (or NBA) game of your choice. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus, and you’ll get credited $200 if the team you bet on hits at least one 3-pointer. If you’ve watched any recent basketball games — college or pros — you know each and every team is a near lock to sink 1+ 3-pointers. (And yes, this promo works for the NBA, too. You can use the same links on this page. All the same terms and conditions will still apply.)
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Not a fan of this 3-pointer offer? Here are some other great options for new BetMGM users:
If you’re looking to get in on tournament action, here’s today’s schedule:
- No. 4 Illinois vs. No. 5 Houston, Sunday at 12:10 p.m. ET
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 7 Ohio State, Sunday at 2:40 p.m. ET
- No. 7 Michigan State vs. No. 2 Duke, Sunday at 5:15 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Iowa State vs. No. 3 Wisconsin, Sunday at 6:10 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Notre Dame vs. No. 3 Texas Tech, Sunday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- No. 10 Miami (FL) vs. No. 2 Auburn, Sunday at 7:45 p.m. ET
- No. 6 Texas vs. No. 3 Purdue, Sunday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- No. 9 TCU vs. No. 1 Arizona, Sunday at 9:40 p.m. ET
And here are the NBA matchups scheduled for Sunday:
- Portland Trail Blazers at Indiana Pacers, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Atlanta Hawks, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Orlando Magic, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Sacramento Kings, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at New York Knicks, Sunday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at Denver Nuggets, Sunday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at Philadelphia 76ers, Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors, Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Sunday, Mar. 20
Have you already taken advantage of a new user offer at BetMGM? Well, the awesome bonuses don’t stop there. BetMGM takes care of their existing bettors with new odds boosts every single day! Here are a few available on site now.
- Houston, Villanova, and Duke all to win: boosted to +200 odds
- Wisconsin, Texas Tech and Auburn: boosted to +150 odds
- Arizona and Texas both to win: boosted to +190 odds
- Many more!