BetMGM Promo: Use Code ACTION7 to Win $200 if UNC or Kansas Scores 1+ Points in the Championship!
After a wild Final Four of the NCAA Tournament, the March Madness championship matchup is set. We’ll see the UNC Tar Heels take on the Kansas Jayhawks tomorrow night! And it’s not too late to find some awesome college basketball betting promo codes and special offers. Check out this one from BetMGM Sportsbook: Bet $10 on Kansas-UNC, Win $200 if your team scores 1+ points!
That’s right — BetMGM is giving away $200 to all new users for the title game on Monday. Simply put $10 on the game, and you’ll win $200 if the team you bet on scores at least ONE point. Yeah, we’re serious. Whether you’re backing the Tar Heels or the Jayhawks, you can feel very good about securing this $200.
To take advantage either use code ACTION7 or simply click one of the links below.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible no-brainer promo to new users. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here and use promo code ACTION7
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes for March Madness, Sunday’s NBA Slate and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years — now including Illinois!
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new-user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $200 to start your account. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up using promo code ACTION7, deposit, and bet $10 on Monday’s NCAA Tournament title game. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus, and you’ll get credited $200 if the team you bet on scores at least ONE point. If you’ve watched any recent CBB games, you know that most teams manage 60+ points on a nightly basis … and you only need a single point to cash in.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Not a fan of this point offer? Here are some other great options for new BetMGM users:
Here are the details for the NCAA Tournament title game (as if you needed a reminder):
- No. 8 North Carolina vs. No. 1 Kansas, Sunday at 9:20 p.m. ET
Rather bet on the NBA? Here are the matchups scheduled for Sunday:
- Washington Wizards at Boston Celtics, Sunday at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Milwaukee Bucks, Sunday at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Los Angeles Lakers, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at Indiana Pacers, Sunday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Orlando Magic, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors, Sunday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Oklahoma City Thunder, Sunday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at San Antonio Spurs, Sunday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Houston Rockets, Sunday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Sacramento Kings, Sunday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Los Angeles Clippers, Sunday at 9:30 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Sunday, Apr. 3
Have you already taken advantage of a new user offer at BetMGM? Well, the awesome bonuses don’t stop there. BetMGM takes care of their existing bettors with new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- Bucks, 76ers and Pacers all to win: boosted to +260 odds
- Many more!