BetMGM Promo Code: Use ACTION3 to Get $220 on a Super Bowl Passing Yard!
We’ve made it, football fans: Super Bowl 56 is tomorrow! How do you feel about BetMGM’s projected point total of 48.5 for the game? Both offenses are rolling heading into Super Sunday, so maybe you’re eyeing the “over.” But remember the last time we saw the Rams in big game? They mustered just three sad points against the Patriots. And the last time we saw the Bengals in the Super Bowl … their quarterback was Boomer Esiason. Sure, Matthew Stafford and Joe Burrow have both been red-hot through the NFL playoffs, but there isn’t much historical precedence for either the Rams or the Bengals in terms of high-scoring Super Bowl performances.
Luckily, BetMGM has an “over” for the game that you can get behind no matter what you’re predicting for a final score. As long as either QB throws for a yard, you win! Check it out: Bet $10, win $220 if either QB throws for 1+ yard in the Super Bowl. That’s it. Just take the Rams or Bengals moneyline, and when their QB finishes with a yard or more of passing, you’re $220 richer.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible no-brainer promo for the Super Bowl. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here and use promo code ACTION3
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes for Super Bowl 56, Saturday’s NBA Slate, More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years — most recently in Louisiana!
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $200 plus to start your account. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up using promo code ACTION3, deposit, and bet $10 on the Super Bowl. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus, and you’ll get credited $220 if either QB records a yard or more. With Burrow and Stafford at the helm, this is essentially a free $220.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Here are the details for the big game:
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals — Sunday, Feb. 13 at 6:30 p.m. ET
If you’d rather use a different offer from BetMGM to bet hoops, here are tonight’s NBA games:
- New York Knicks at Portland Trail Blazers, Saturday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Charlotte Hornets, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Washington Wizards, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Philadelphia 76ers, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Toronto Raptors, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Chicago Bulls, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Utah Jazz, Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Dallas Mavericks, Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Phoenix Suns, Saturday at 9:00 p.m. ET
Not a fan of this Super Bowl offer? Here are some other great options for new BetMGM users:
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Saturday, Feb. 12
Have you already taken advantage of a new user offer at BetMGM? Well, the awesome bonuses don’t stop there. BetMGM takes care of their existing bettors with new odds boosts every single day! Today, “The Big Game Props” are available — check them out:
- Ja’Marr Chase to score 1+ touchdowns, Bengals to cover +4.5 and 50+ total points scored: +450
- Bengals to win by 1-6 points: boosted to +360 odds
- Joe Burrow to win Super Bowl LVI MVP: boosted to +225 odds
- Bengals to win by 7-12 points: boosted to +625 odds
- Exactly 6 total touchdowns scored in Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +450 odds
- Exactly 5 total field goals made in Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +600 odds
- Tyler Boyd to record the first reception of Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +800 odds
- Van Jefferson to score 1+ touchdowns and Rams to win Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +450 odds
- Matthew Stafford and Joe Burrow each to throw 3+ touchdowns and 49+ total points scored in Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +575 odds