BetMGM Promo Code: Win $200 if Tiger Woods Makes a Birdie w/ Code ACTION8!
The first day of the Masters Tournament certainly delivered some exciting action for PGA fans and bettors. Tiger Woods is under par, Im Sung-jae leads the field at -5, and big names like Scottie Scheffler and Dustin Johnson are just a few strokes off of the top spot. If you weren’t planning on watching (or betting) the second round of the Masters today, this promo code from BetMGM Sportsbook should change your mind: Bet $10 on any golfer, Win $200 if he makes at least one birdie throughout the Masters Tournament!
That’s right — BetMGM is giving $200 to all new users to celebrate the Masters. Simply put $10 on any golfer, and you’ll win $200 if he posts at least one birdie this weekend. Special offers like this don’t come around often. Whether you’re backing a favorite like Dustin Johnson or more of a long shot like Tiger Woods, you can feel very good about securing this $200.
To take advantage either use code ACTION8 or simply click one of the links below.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible no-brainer promo to new users. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here and use promo code ACTION8
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes for the Masters Tournament, MLB and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years — now including Illinois!
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new-user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $200 to start your account. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up using promo code ACTION8, deposit, and bet $10 on any golfer in the Masters Tournament. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus, and you’ll get credited $200 if your golfer makes at least one birdie throughout the tournament. And remember that these are PGA Tour golfers, so each and every Masters participant is a virtual lock to manage a single birdie. It’s a true no-brainer.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Not a fan of this PGA offer for the Masters? Here are some other great options for new BetMGM users:
Here are some notable tee times for the second round of the Masters today:
- Dustin Johnson, Billy Horschel, Collin Morikawa, Friday at 10:12 a.m. ET
- Will Zalatoris, Patrick Cantlay, Jon Rahm, Friday at 10:23 a.m. ET
- Jordan Spieth, Xander Schauffele, Viktor Hovland, Friday at 10:34 a.m. E.T
- Matthew Fitzpatrick, Brooks Koepka, Rory McIlroy, Friday at 10:45 a.m. ET
- Jose Maria Olazabal, J.J. Spaun, Friday at 10:56 a.m. ET
- Danny Willett, Jason Kokrak, Talor Gooch, Friday at 12:57 p.m. ET
- Max Homa, Kevin Na, Shane Lowry, Friday at 1:08 p.m. ET
- Kevin Kisner, Daniel Berger and Tommy Fleetwood, Friday at 1:19 p.m. ET
- Bryson DeChambeau, Cameron Smith, Paul Casey, Friday at 1:30 p.m. ET
- Tiger Woods, Louis Oosthuizen, Joaquin Niemann, Friday at 1:41 p.m. ET
- Hideki Matsuyama, Justin Thomas, James Piot (a), Friday at 1:52 p.m. ET
- Adam Scott, Scottie Scheffler, Tony Finau, Friday at 2:03 p.m. ET
If you’d rather bet MLB with BetMGM’s home run promo, here are today’s matchups:
- Boston Red Sox at New York Yankees, Friday at 1:05 p.m. ET
- Chicago White Sox at Detroit Tigers, Friday at 1:10 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Brewers at Chicago Cubs, Friday at 2:20 p.m. ET
- Oakland Athletics at Philadelphia Phillies, Friday at 3:05 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at Tampa Bay Rays, Friday at 3:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Colorado Rockies, Friday at 4:10 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at Minnesota Twins, Friday at 4:10 p.m. ET
- Miami Marlins at San Francisco Giants, Friday at 4:35 p.m. ET
- New York Mets at Washington Nationals, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays, Friday at 7:07 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Reds at Atlanta Braves, Friday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at Los Angeles Angels, Friday at 9:38 p.m. ET
- San Diego Padres at Arizona Diamondbacks, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
And if you’d rather wager on basketball, here are tonight’s NBA matchups:
- New York Knicks at Washington Wizards, Friday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Detroit Pistons, Friday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Brooklyn Nets, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at Toronto Raptors, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at Chicago Bulls, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Miami Heat, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Dallas Mavericks, Friday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Utah Jazz, Friday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Lakers, Friday at 10:30 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Friday, Apr. 8
Have you already taken advantage of a new user offer at BetMGM? Well, the awesome bonuses don’t stop there. BetMGM takes care of their existing bettors with new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- Dodgers, Giants, and Mariners all to win: boosted to +400 odds
- Many more!