BetMGM Promo Code: Use ACTION2 To Win $200 on a 3-Pointer Tuesday!
The NBA came through with a full slate today. And luckily for us fans, the two most exciting matchups on this stacked Tuesday will be nationally broadcast: Nets-Lakers and Mavs-Warriors. Even with Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Anthony Davis and Draymond Green all sidelined, there’s still a whole lot of star-power within that pair of games.
With LeBron, Harden, Luka and Curry all in action, tonight’s matchups are definitely both must-watch. They’re also a must-bet thanks to BetMGM. This NBA offer for new users is essentially a guaranteed $200: Bet $10 on any team tonight, and you’ll get $200 if that team makes a 3-pointer. Talk about a no-brainer!
Live in New York? Find your Knicks special offer here!
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible no-brainer promo for ANY of today’s NBA games. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here; no promo code is required, just click on the link and sign up.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes for Tuesday’s NBA Slate, NFL Championship Sunday, College Hoops, More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years. And as of last week, they’re available in what is now the biggest market with online betting, New York.
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $200 plus to start your account. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up, deposit, and bet $10 on any NBA team tonight. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus, and you’ll get credited $200 if the team you bet on is able to hit a 3-pointer. Something tells me you’re making that free $200 no matter which team you bet on.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Again, this promo is also available for new BetMGM users for any NBA game today. Here are your options:
- Denver Nuggets at Detroit Pistons, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Philadelphia 76ers, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at Toronto Raptors, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Brooklyn Nets, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Boston Celtics, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Houston Rockets, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m.
- Dallas Mavericks at Golden State Warriors, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Portland Trail Blazers, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Waiting to bet on football instead? Here’s the slate for NFL Championship Sunday:
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 3:00 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams, 6:30 p.m. ET
And here are some other BetMGM new user offers if this incredible NBA offer (somehow) doesn’t do it for you:
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Tuesday, Jan. 25
The savings don’t end once you become a user at BetMGM. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now:
- “Lions Boost”—Steph Curry to score 30+ points and Warriors to win: boosted to +250 odds
- Nuggets, Wizards and 76ers to all win: boosted to +140 odds
- Nets, Islanders and Sabres all to win: boosted to +725 odds
- 76ers, Flyers and Penguins all to win: boosted to +280 odds
- Nikola Jokic to score 30+ points and record 14+ rebounds and 9+ assists: boosted to +750 odds
- Lakers and Clippers both to win: boosted to +450 odds