Caesars Colorado Promo Code Offering $1,250 for Broncos-Seahawks
Colorado bettors who haven’t signed up at Caesars Sportsbook can use promo code ACTION4FULL to get $1,250 first-bet insurance on their first wager.
To claim the full $1,250, you must deposit and wager $1,250 on your first bet. So if you only deposit and bet $200, you’ll get $200 worth of bet insurance.
Here’s how it works:
What Is First-Bet Insurance?
New bettors in Colorado must recognize the different promotion types in the legal online betting world.
Here’s how the Caesars offer works:
- Make your first bet, up to $1,250.
- If it wins, you keep the winnings.
- If it loses, you’ll get your bet amount back in free bets. You only get $1,250 back if you wager that much.
A free bet can be used on anything, and if it wins, it turns into real cash that you can then withdraw immediately if desired. If it loses, you end up with nothing. So there’s some risk in these offers.
You should also know that you must deposit and wager up to $1,250 to realize that total amount. If you only deposit and bet $100, your first-bet insurance will be $100.
Here’s an easy example:
Let’s say you deposit $200 and bet $200 on Courtland Sutton to score the first touchdown at +750 (the line at Caesars as of Monday afternoon).
If he scores first, you win $1,500. If it loses, you get $200 in free bets back. If that next free bet loses, you end up with nothing.
That’s why sportsbooks have gotten away from “risk-free” messaging and changed to things like “first-bet insurance.”
How to Use a Broncos Free Bet
You should always use sportsbook sign-up offers and free bets on plus-money wagers. There’s much more expected value in betting underdogs with those free bets.
- Denver by 13-18 points, +460. Expecting a comfortable Broncos win on Monday Night Football? This exact margin bet covers a few key numbers, like 14 and 17.
- Broncos -6.5 and Javonte Williams over 17.5 receiving yards. Our experts love Williams’ receiving total on Monday night.
- Our anytime TD expert is targeting a Broncos receiver at +150.