CFB Week 8: Promo Code ACTION4FULL Gains $1,250 at Caesars Sportsbook
This means bettors can wage up to $1,250 and receive their losses back in free bets.
Use ACTION4FULL at checkout or this link if you haven't signed up as of yet.
Still confused? I've provided a full breakdown of how first-bet insurance will work and how you can strategize in Week 8's games.
Betting Week 8 CFB With First-Bet Insurance
Here are the two possibilities with first-bet insurance at Caesars:
- If your first bet wins: you keep the winnings and your deposit.
- If your first bet loses: you’ll get refunded in free bets equal to your wager.
You'll want to accrue more expected value over time by betting plus-money wagers; it's the quintessential way to use promo bets.
In doing so, here's a peak into how you can bet a couple of Saturday's noon matchups:
Iowa vs. Ohio State at 12 p.m. ET: A tale of two of college football's elite defenses collide. On the other side of the ball, C.J. Stroud and Ohio State's high-octane offense will face its toughest test of the season while Iowa's offense has been less than noteworthy. It's safe to say this one should be a tug-of-war for points.
Cincinnati vs. SMU at 12 p.m. ET: SMU's considerably tougher schedule thus far should be on display. Their flashy passing attack could keep Cincy's reeling defense busy, while their below average run defense could benefit from an under-productive Cincy run game. Several key injuries in Cincy's offense could also hamper them against a three-point underdog.
Let's say you deposit a ripe $300 you saved just for Saturday betting and wager on this parlay:
|Iowa-Ohio State Under 50.5||-110|
- If this parlay hits, you win $819 ($300 x 2.73) while keeping the original $100. You have a total of $819.
- If the parlay doesn't hit, you get $300 back in free bets.
Need some more advice? Check out our Week 8 CFB Best Bets for how you can bet wisely on Saturday.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
How to Use Your Free Bets for Saturday's Late Slate
OK, so you lost the above parlay. You're now reimbursed with $300 worth of free bets you can cycle right back into evening games.
You can't withdraw free bets, but can use them to bet and the collect profits if your bet wins. Think of them almost like credits.
Here's what our CFB expert Collin Wilson said in regards to UCLA-Oregon in his CFB Week 8 Betting Card:
As steam hits the market, the total has gone past our projection of 70. The key numbers in this range are 69 and 72, as the best investment is getting at or below those two numbers with a smaller play at a higher number.
Action Network projects the game at Oregon -5, as the Ducks are given just 1.6 points for playing in Autzen Stadium. Considering this game will come down to which offense makes a mistake first, there’s value in backing UCLA at +6.5 or better in the longshot case of an overtime game.
UCLA has the better third-down defense and numbers against explosive plays. This is a buy spot on the Bruins pregame and buy back on the Ducks live.
- If the parlay hits, you win $792 ($300 x 2.64). However, you don't keep the $300 in free bets.
- If the parlay does not hit, you have $0.
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.