Caesars Promo Code “ACTIONRF” Gets $1,001 for Thursday Night Football & Free Jersey
There’s less than 10 days until Christmas, and Caesars Sportsbook is really laying on the gifts for new users. Not only can you get a $1,001 bet match on your first bet for any sport, but you’ll also get a free NBA jersey of your choosing. LeBron, Steph, KD — your choice and completely free.
The bet match is one of the best offers in the betting industry, and it’s available for any first bet on any sport. Whether you want to lay down some money on tonight’s Thursday Night Football matchup between the Chiefs and Chargers, or you want to bet on the NBA slate, it’s completely up to you. No matter what, you’ll rack up some awesome savings.
Just make sure you either use the code on this page or use code ACTIONRF, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Thursday Night Football, NFL Week 15, NBA, and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in money, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit, and place your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will then match your bet in the form of bonus funds in your account.
Say you bet $500 on tonight’s Thursday Night Football matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Chargers. That means after you place that bet, Caesars will put an extra $500 into your account. Bet $100 or $1,000 is completely up to you, but the bonus funds will obviously increase the more you bet.
This promo is available for new Caesars users for any sporting event and first bet. Here are the NFL options this week:
- Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers, Thursday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cleveland Browns, Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts, Saturday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Jets at Miami Dolphins, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Denver Broncos, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears, Sunday at 8:15 p.m. ET
If you’re interested in the NBA, here’s the Thursday slate:
- Detroit Pistons at Indiana Pacers, Thursday at 7 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Brooklyn Nets, Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Houston Rockets, Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at Phoenix Suns, Thursday at 9 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Chiefs, Wild, and 76ers to all win: boosted to +350 odds
- Chiefs win and Travis Kelce to score a TD: boosted to +235 odds
- Patrick Mahomes over 299.5 pass yards and 2.5 pass TDs: boosted to +350 odds
- Mecole Hardman anytime touchdown: boosted to +350 odds
- Keenan Allen over 99.5 receiving yards and a TD: boosted to +450 odds
- Chargers win and Austin Ekeler 1st TD scorer: boosted to +1100 odds
- Middle Tennessee and Northern Illinois both win: boosted to +1700 odds
- App State, Fresno State, and UAB all win: boosted to +600 odds
- Many more!