Caesars Promo: Code ACTION2215 Unlocks a $1,500 Risk-Free Bet on Baseball!
AP Photo for Getty Images/Paul Beaty. Pictured: Chicago Cubs standout Seiya Suzuki.
Now that the trade deadline is in the rearview, we have some added motivation to watch some of today's MLB matchups. Noah Syndergaard makes his pitching debut for the Phillies against the Nationals, Jose Quintana is making his Cardinals debut against his former Cubs and Juan Soto and the new-look Padres lineup will look to back ace Joe Musgrove against the Rockies. Need another reason to watch baseball today? Check out this exclusive promo code from Caesars Sportsbook:
New Caesars users can claim a $1,500 risk-free first bet on any MLB game! That's right … you can bet $1.5K without risk! And this promo code works for any baseball betting market, including team moneylines, player props and much more. Not much of a baseball bettor? No worries — this code also works for the WNBA, PGA and … well, any other available market on Caesars (seriously). Just make sure to use the code ACTION2215 when you sign up. Then you've locked in this special offer for a $1,500 risk-free bet.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTION2215, or else you won't be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a $1,500 risk-free bet!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for MLB and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They're one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away a $1,500 risk-free first bet!
Here's how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTION2215 and make a deposit of up to $1,500 (you won't need a deposit code). That's all you have to do: Your first bet up to $1,500 will be completely risk-free.
Here is today's MLB schedule:
- Milwaukee Brewers at Pittsburgh Pirates, Thursday at 12:35 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at St. Louis Cardinals, Thursday at 1:15 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at San Francisco Giants, Thursday at 3:45 p.m. ET
- Oakland Athletics at Los Angeles Angels, Thursday at 4:07 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at San Diego Padres, Thursday at 4:10 p.m. ET
- Washington Nationals at Philadelphia Phillies, Thursday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Rays at Detroit Tigers, Thursday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at Cleveland Guardians, Thursday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Braves at New York Mets, Thursday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Toronto Blue Jays at Minnesota Twins, Thursday at 7:40 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at St. Louis Cardinals, Thursday at 7:45 p.m. ET
- Chicago White Sox at Texas Rangers, Thursday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Boston Red Sox at Kansas City Royals, Thursday at 8:10 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Thursday, August 4
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you've redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here's one available now:
- Davante Adams 2022-23 Regular Season Receiving Yards Leader: boosted to +1400 odds
- Many more!