Caesars Promo Code: Use ACTIONCZR for First-Bet Insurance on NCAA Hoops Up to $1,100!
Ethan Miller/Getty Images.
Forget your office bracket pool this year. At Caesars Sportsbook, there are millions of more ways to win a huge payout on your college basketball picks. And you don’t even have to wait for March Madness to get started next Tuesday! If you’ve been paying attention this week, we’ve already seen some incredible games throughout the NCAA conference tournaments, including crazy comebacks, buzzer-beaters and thrown punches. And at Caesars, you can get in on all the action by placing online bets on Friday’s conference tournament games! Illinoisans can now get in on the action too as the newest state offering Caesars Sportsbook.
While we gave you some great reasons to register at Caesars, we saved the best for last: They’re also giving new users (Illinois included) up to $1,100 in first bet insurance! That’s right — you don’t even have to put up any of your own money to bet on college hoops at Caesars. Just register, make a deposit, and place your first wager. You’ll get the full value of that wager back (up to $1,100) in free bets if it loses. To redeem this offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONCZR when you make that first deposit of $50-$1,100. And you can use your first bet insurance on whatever you’d like — college hoops and NBA included.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONCZR, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $1,100 in first-bet insurance!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Friday’s College Basketball Schedule, the NBA and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in cash money!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit at least $50, and place your first bet up to $1,100 at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: If you lose, Caesars will return the full value of your bet back to you in the form of free bets!
If you want to use your first-bet insurance on college hoops, here are all of the biggest games going down today:
- Big Ten Tournament – Quarterfinals: Indiana at No. 16 Illinois, Friday at 11:30 a.m. ET
- SEC Tournament – Quarterfinals: Texas A&M at No. 4 Auburn, Friday at 12:00 p.m. ET
- AAC Tournament – Quarterfinals: Cincinnati at No. 18 Houston, Friday at 1:00 p.m. ET
- SEC Tournament – Quarterfinals: LSU at No. 15 Arkansas, Friday at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Big Ten Tournament – Quarterfinals: No. 25 Iowa at Rutgers, Friday at 2:00 p.m. ET
- SEC Tournament – Quarterfinals: Mississippi State at No. 9 Tennessee, Friday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament – Semifinals: Creighton at No. 11 Providence, Friday at 6:30 p.m. ET
- Big Ten Tournament – Quarterfinals: Michigan State at No. 12 Wisconsin, Friday at 6:30 p.m. ET
- Big 12 Tournament – Semifinals: TCU at No. 6 Kansas, Friday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament – Semifinals: Miami at No. 7 Duke, Friday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- SEC Tournament – Quarterfinals: Vanderbilt at No. 5 Kentucky, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament – Semifinals: Colorado at No. 2 Arizona, Friday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament – Semifinals: No. 20 UConn at No. 8 Villanova, Friday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Big Ten Tournament – Quarterfinals: Penn State at Purdue, Friday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Big 12 Tournament – Semifinals: Oklahoma at No. 14 Texas Tech, Friday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament – Semifinals: Virginia Tech at No. 25 North Carolina, Friday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament – Semifinals: No. 21 USC at No. 13 UCLA, Friday at 11:30 p.m. ET
If you’re looking to use your first bet insurance on the NBA instead, here’s tonight’s slate:
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Orlando Magic, Friday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- L.A. Clippers at Atlanta Hawks, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at Boston Celtics, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Miami Heat, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Houston Rockets, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Memphis Grizzlies, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at New Orleans Pelicans, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at San Antonio Spurs, Friday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at Phoenix Suns, Friday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at Los Angeles Lakers, Friday at 10:30 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Friday, Mar. 11
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are some available now:
- Creighton, Wichita State, Wyoming & Colorado State All Win on 3/10: boosted to +1000 odds
- Jets Win 4-2 vs Devils on 3/10: boosted to +2000 odds
- Bruins, Lightning & Sabres All Win on 3/10: boosted to +625 odds
- Islanders Win 5-2 vs Blue Jackets on 3/10: boosted to +2000 odds
- West Ham Lead at Halftime & Win Game vs Sevilla in 90 Minutes on 3/10: boosted to +600 odds
- Sevilla, Barcelona, Monaco & Leverkusen All Win in 90 Minutes on 3/10: boosted to +2000 odds
- Southampton Shutout Win vs Newcastle on 3/10: boosted to +260 odds
- Christian Pulisic First Goal scorer vs Norwich on 3/10: boosted to +450 odds
- Watford Win 2-1 vs Wolves on 3/10: boosted to +1800 odds
- Newcastle, Wolves & Leeds All Win on 3/10: boosted to +1800 odds
- Many more!