Caesars Promo Code: Use ACTIONCZR for $1,100 First-Bet Insurance on NCAA Hoops!
Photo by Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty Images
What are your plans for the weekend? With NCAA conference championship games and St. Patrick’s Day festivities going down, you certainly won’t have to look too hard for things to do. And at Caesars Sportsbook (now available in Illinois!), you won’t need the luck of the Irish on your side to win big on college hoops. Sign up at Caesars and you’ll find the most extensive college basketball betting markets, generous daily odds boosts, promos and other cool bet types. If you’re feeling good about one of your college basketball picks today — no matter how obscure it is — there’s a great chance you’ll be able to place a corresponding online wager at Caesars.
While we gave you some great reasons to register at Caesars, we saved the best for last: They’re also giving new users (Illinois included) up to $1,100 in first bet insurance! That’s right — you don’t even have to put up any of your own money to bet on college hoops at Caesars. Just register, make a deposit, and place your first wager. You’ll get the full value of that wager back (up to $1,100) in free bets if it loses. To redeem this offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONCZR when you make that first deposit of $50-$1,100. And you can use your first bet insurance on whatever you’d like — college hoops and NBA included.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONCZR, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $1,100 in first-bet insurance!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Saturday’s College Basketball Schedule, the NBA and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in cash money!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit at least $50, and place your first bet up to $1,100 at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: If you lose, Caesars will return the full value of your bet back to you in the form of free bets!
If you want to use your first-bet insurance on college hoops, here are all of the biggest games going down today:
- Texas A&M vs. Arkansas, 1 p.m. ET
- Iowa vs. Indiana, 1 p.m. ET
- Saint Louis vs. Davidson, 1 p.m. ET
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee, 3 p.m. ET
- Michigan State vs. Purdue, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Memphis vs. SMU, 5 p.m. ET
- Texas Tech vs. Kansas, 6 p.m. ET
- San Diego State vs. Boise State, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Creighton vs. Villanova, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Virginia Tech vs. Duke, 8:30 p.m. ET
- UCLA vs. Arizona, 9 p.m. ET
If you’re looking to use your first bet insurance on the NBA instead, here’s tonight’s slate:
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Miami Heat, 8 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls, 8 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers vs. San Antonio Spurs, 8 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Golden State Warriors, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors vs. Denver Nuggets, 9 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards vs. Portland Trail Blazers, 10 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Saturday, Mar. 12
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are some available now:
- Texas A&M, Davidson, Houston & Kentucky All Win on 3/12: boosted to +900 odds
- Arkansas Win vs Texas A&M & Bobby Portis Over 19.5 Points on 3/12: boosted to +300 odds
- Purdue, Texas Tech & UCLA All Win on 3/12: boosted to +550 odds
- Tennessee Win & Over 138.5 Total Points on 3/12: boosted to +360 odds
- Michigan State Win & Over 142.5 Total Points on 3/12: boosted to +575 odds
- SMU Lead at Halftime & Win Game vs Memphis on 3/12: boosted to +325 odds
- Boise State, Akron & Montana State All Win on 3/12: boosted to +800 odds
- Creighton Win & Over 128.5 Total Points on 3/12: boosted to +575 odds
- Bulls, Timberwolves & Nuggets All Win on 3/12: boosted to +650 odds
- Virginia Tech Lead at Halftime & Win Game vs Duke on 3/12: boosted to +400 odds
- Many more!