Caesars Promo Code: Bet College Hoops With Up to $1,100 in First-Bet Insurance w/ ACTIONCZR!
Ethan Miller/Getty Images.
Great news, Illinois residents. Caesars Sportsbook has officially launched in the Land of Lincoln … and you can sign up 100 percent remotely! And with conference tournament games going down across college basketball all day today, Caesars couldn’t have come to the Prairie State at a better time. Sign up today and take action on any game you want! And when we say “any game,” we mean that literally. Caesars offers a market for just about everything! You can obviously bet on Thursday’s marquee matchups (such as Syracuse-Duke), but you can bet on Houston Baptist-Texas A&M Corpus or Quinnipiac-Siena, as well. Good luck finding those markets at sportsbooks other than Caesars.
While we gave you some great reasons to register at Caesars, we saved the best for last: They’re also giving new users (Illinois included) up to $1,100 in first bet insurance! That’s right — you don’t even have to put up any of your own money to bet on college hoops at Caesars. Just register, make a deposit, and place your first wager. You’ll get the full value of that wager back (up to $1,100) in free bets if it loses. To redeem this offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONCZR when you make that first deposit of $50-$1,100. And you can use your first bet insurance on whatever you’d like — college hoops and NBA included.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONCZR, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $1,100 in first-bet insurance!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Thursday’s College Basketball Schedule, the NBA and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in cash money!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit at least $50, and place your first bet up to $1,100 at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: If you lose, Caesars will return the full value of your bet back to you in the form of free bets!
If you want to use your first-bet insurance on college hoops, here are all of the biggest games going down today:
- Big 10 Tournament – Second Round: Indiana at Michigan, Thursday at 11:30 a.m. ET
- ACC Tournament – Quarterfinal: Syracuse at No. 7 Duke, Thursday at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament – Quarterfinal: Butler at No. 11 Providence, Thursday at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Big 12 Tournament – Quarterfinal: TCU at No. 23 Texas, Thursday at 12:30 p.m. ET
- Big 10 Tournament – 2nd Round: Northwestern at No. 24 Iowa, Thursday at 2:00 p.m. ET
- SEC Tournament – 2nd Round: Missouri at LSU, Thursday at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament – Quarterfinal: Stanford at No. 2 Arizona, Thursday at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Big 12 Tournament – Quarterfinal: West Virginia at No. 6 Kansas, Thursday at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament – Quarterfinal: Oregon at Colorado, Thursday at 5:30 p.m. ET
- Big 10 Tournament – 2nd Round: Maryland at Michigan State, Thursday at 6:30 p.m. ET
- Big 12 Tournament – Quarterfinal: Oklahoma at No. 3 Baylor, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament – Quarterfinal: St. John’s at No. 8 Villanova, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament – Quarterfinal: Washington State at No. 13 UCLA, Thursday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Mountain West Tournament – Quarterfinal: Utah State at No. 23 Colorado State, Thursday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Big 10 Tournament – 2nd Round: Penn State at Ohio State, Thursday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Big 12 Tournament – Quarterfinal: Iowa State at No. 14 Texas Tech, Thursday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament – Quarterfinal: Seton Hall at No. 20 UConn, Thursday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament – Quarterfinal: Virginia at No. 25 UNC, Thursday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament – Quarterfinal: Washington at No. 21 USC, Thursday at 11:30 p.m. ET
If you’re looking to use your first bet insurance on the NBA instead, here’s tonight’s slate:
- Brooklyn Nets at Philadelphia 76ers, Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Denver Nuggets, Thursday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Thursday, Mar. 10
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are some available now:
- Creighton, Wichita State, Wyoming & Colorado State All Win on 3/10: boosted to +1000 odds
- Jets Win 4-2 vs Devils on 3/10: boosted to +2000 odds
- Bruins, Lightning & Sabres All Win on 3/10: boosted to +625 odds
- Islanders Win 5-2 vs Blue Jackets on 3/10: boosted to +2000 odds
- West Ham Lead at Halftime & Win Game vs Sevilla in 90 Minutes on 3/10: boosted to +600 odds
- Sevilla, Barcelona, Monaco & Leverkusen All Win in 90 Minutes on 3/10: boosted to +2000 odds
- Southampton Shutout Win vs Newcastle on 3/10: boosted to +260 odds
- Christian Pulisic First Goal scorer vs Norwich on 3/10: boosted to +450 odds
- Watford Win 2-1 vs Wolves on 3/10: boosted to +1800 odds
- Newcastle, Wolves & Leeds All Win on 3/10: boosted to +1800 odds
- Many more!