Caesars Promo: Get First-Bet Insurance on the First Four Worth Up to $1,100 w/ Code ACTIONCZR!
Ethan Miller/Getty Images.
Have you filled out your brackets yet, college hoops fans? If not, time is running out! March Madness gets started today with a pair of First Four matchups: Indiana-Wyoming and Texas A&M Corpus Christi-Texas Southern. And if you’re not invested in either of tonight’s tilts, you’re going to want to head over to Caesars Sportsbook and take some action — they have one of the most extensive lists of college basketball betting markets and boosts out there!
Don’t have an account at Caesars yet? No worries, today is actually the perfect day to sign up: They’re giving new users (Illinois included) up to $1,100 in first bet insurance! That’s right — you don’t even have to put up any of your own money to bet on college hoops at Caesars. Just register, make a deposit, and place your first wager. You’ll get the full value of that wager back (up to $1,100) in free bets if it loses. To redeem this offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONCZR when you make that first deposit of $50-$1,100. And you can use your first bet insurance on whatever you’d like — college hoops and NBA included.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONCZR, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $1,100 in first-bet insurance!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Tuesday’s College Basketball Schedule, the NBA and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in cash money!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit at least $50, and place your first bet up to $1,100 at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: If you lose, Caesars will return the full value of your bet back to you in the form of free bets!
If you want to use your first-bet insurance on college hoops, here are all of the biggest games going down today:
- Texas A&M-CC vs. Texas Southern, Tuesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Indiana vs. Wyoming, Tuesday at 9:10 p.m. ET
If you’re looking to use your first-bet insurance on the NBA instead, here’s tonight’s slate:
- Memphis Grizzlies at Indiana Pacers, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Orlando Magic, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at Miami Heat, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at New Orleans Pelicans, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
Caesars Odda Boosts and Offers for Tuesday, Mar. 15
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are some available now:
- Texas A&M Corpus Lead at Halftime & Win Game vs Texas Southern on 3/15: boosted to +275 odds
- Nets, Pacers, Heat & Suns All Win on 3/15: boosted to +700 odds
- Kyle Lowry & Saddiq Bey Each Over 14.5 Points on 3/15 & Villanova 2022 Mens Tournament South Region Winner: boosted to +2000 odds
- Wyoming Win vs Indiana & Over 132.5 Total Points on 3/15: boosted to +425 odds
- Wright State Lead at Halftime & Win Game vs Bryant on 3/16: boosted to +125 odds
- Michigan Wolverines 2022 Men’s Tournament South Region Winner: boosted to +2200 odds
- Wisconsin Badgers 2022 Men’s Tournament Midwest Region Winner: boosted to +1000 odds
- Villanova, UConn, Providence, Creighton & Marquette All Win on 3/17-3/18: boosted to +1100 odds
- Texas Longhorns 2022 Men’s Tournament East Region Winner: boosted to +1400 odds
- North Carolina, Miami (FL) & Duke All Win on 3/17-3/18: boosted to +265 odds
- Many more!