Caesars Promo Code: Sign Up w/ Code ACTIONCZR for $1,100 in First-Bet Insurance on March Madness!
obin Alam/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images.
Time is running out to get those brackets in, college hoops fans. The Round of 64 starts tomorrow! But honestly, the madness already started last night with Indiana and Texas Southern securing bids to the NCAA Tournament with victories in the First Four. And we’ll be treated to another pair of great First Four matchups tonight. Who you got advancing to the First Round — the Notre Dame Fighting Irish or the Rutgers Scarlet Knights? Regardless, you’ll want to get your wager in at Caesars Sportsbook. They boast the most extensive list of list of college basketball betting markets around, including juicy odds boosts and promos for new and existing users alike.
Don’t have an account at Caesars yet? No worries, today is actually the perfect day to sign up: They’re giving new users (Illinois included) up to $1,100 in first-bet insurance! That’s right — you don’t even have to put up any of your own money to bet on college hoops at Caesars. Just register, make a deposit, and place your first wager. You’ll get the full value of that wager back (up to $1,100) in free bets if it loses. To redeem this offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONCZR when you make that first deposit of $50-$1,100. And you can use your first bet insurance on whatever you’d like — college hoops and NBA included.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONCZR, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $1,100 in first-bet insurance!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Wednesday’s College Basketball Schedule, the NBA and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in cash money!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit at least $50, and place your first bet up to $1,100 at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: If you lose, Caesars will return the full value of your bet back to you in the form of free bets!
If you want to use your first-bet insurance on college hoops, here are all of the biggest games going down today:
- No. 16 Bryant vs. No. 16 Wright State, Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Notre Dame vs. No. 11 Rutgers, Wednesday at 9:10 p.m. ET
If you’re looking to use your first-bet insurance on the NBA instead, here’s tonight’s slate:
- Atlanta Hawks at Charlotte Hornets, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Washington Wizards, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Brooklyn Nets, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at New York Knicks, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Houston Rockets, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Minnesota Timberwolves, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Utah Jazz, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at Golden State Warriors, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Sacramento Kings, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at L.A. Clippers, Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. ET
Caesars Odda Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Mar. 16
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are some available now:
- Wright State Lead at Halftime & Win Game vs Bryant on 3/16: boosted to +125 odds
- 76ers Win & James Harden Over 29.5 Points on 3/16: boosted to +425 odds
- LaMelo Ball & Trae Young Each Over 9.5 Assists on 3/16: boosted to +400 odds
- Timberwolves, Cavaliers & Bulls All Win on 3/16: boosted to +850 odds
- DeMar DeRozan & Donovan Mitchell Each Over 29.5 Points on 3/16: boosted to +400 odds
- Rudy Gobert, Domantas Sabonis & Nikola Vucevic Each Over 10.5 Rebounds on 3/16: boosted to +350 odds
- Stephen Curry Over 29.5 Points on 3/16 & Davidson Win vs Michigan State on 3/18: boosted to +400 odds
- Klay Thompson & Jaylen Brown Each Over 3.5 Made 3-Pt FG on 3/16: boosted to +450 odds
- Sam Burns 2022 Valspar Championship Tournament Winner & LSU Wins vs Iowa State on 3/18: boosted to +4500 odds
- Colorado State, Boise State & San Diego State All Win on 3/17: boosted to +750 odds
- Many more!