Caesars Promo Code: Collect Up to $1,100 to Bet the NBA with Code ACTIONCZR!
Quinn Harris/Getty Images. Pictured: Ayo Dosunmu
As of today, a new sportsbook is now available in Illinois … Caesars Sportsbook is LIVE! And with online registration returning to the Land of Lincoln this past weekend, signing up at Caesars is as simple as clicking a few buttons on your phone. And while all Illinois sports bettors could benefit from adding Caesars to their portfolio, it’s an absolute must for NBA and college basketball fans. There are thousands, if not millions, of ways to bet on basketball today at Caesars Sportsbook. Perhaps you’re not much of a Power 5 follower, and you’re eyeing Incarnate Word’s moneyline against Houston Baptist. There’s a live market for that at Caesars. Feeling like the Suns will beat the Heat by 13-16 points? There’s a live market for that at Caesars. And if you think Robert Williams will have a turnover in tonight’s Celtics-Hornets game — yep, you guessed it — there’s a live market for that at Caesars.
But these exclusive markets and bet types aren’t the only reason to sign up at Caesars. They’re also giving new users (Illinois included) up to $1,100 in first bet insurance! That’s right: You don’t even have to risk your own money to bet on hoops at Caesars. Just register, make a deposit, and place your first wager. You’ll get the full value of that wager back (up to $1,100) if it loses. To redeem this offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONCZR when you make that first deposit of $50-$1,100. And you can use your first bet insurance on whatever you’d like — NBA and college hoops included.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONCZR, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $1,100 on any NBA game, free of charge.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Wednesday’s NBA Schedule, College Basketball and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in cash money!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit at least $50, and place your first bet up to $1,100 at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: If you lose, Caesars will return the full value of your bet back to you in the form of free bets!
If you’re looking to use your first bet insurance on the NBA, here’s tonight’s slate:
- Boston Celtics at Charlotte Hornets, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Detroit Pistons, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Miami Heat, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Milwaukee Bucks, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Houston Rockets, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Minnesota Timberwolves, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at New Orleans Pelicans, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Dallas Mavericks, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at San Antonio Spurs, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Utah Jazz, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Sacramento Kings, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at L.A. Clippers, Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. ET
And here are some of tonight’s notable NCAA games that you can use your first bet insurance on:
- ACC Tournament Second Round: Syracuse at Florida State, Wednesday at 12:00 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament Second Round: Boston College at Wake Forest, Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament First Round: Stanford at Arizona State, Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament First Round: Butler at Xavier, Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament First Round: Oregon State at Oregon, Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. ET
- SEC Tournament First Round: Ole Miss at Missouri, Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Big Ten Tournament First Round: Nebraska at Northwestern, Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Big 12 Tournament First Round: West Virginia at Kansas State, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament Second Round: Clemson at Virginia Tech, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament First Round: DePaul at St. John’s, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- SEC Tournament First Round: Georgia at Vanderbilt, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Big Ten Tournament First Round: Minnesota at Penn State, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament First Round: California at Washington State, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament Second Round: Louisville at Virginia, Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament First Round: Georgetown at Seton Hall, Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament First Round: Utah at Washington, Wednesday at 11:30 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Mar. 9
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are some available now:
- Stanford, Oregon, Washington State & Utah All Win on 3/9: boosted to +700 odds
- Butler Win & Over 131.5 Total Points on 3/9: boosted to +475 odds
- Missouri, Fresno State, Vanderbilt & Washington All Win on 3/9: boosted to +525 odds
- Hawks, Spurs, Nuggets & Jazz All Win on 3/9: boosted to +900 odds
- Minnesota Win & Over 125.5 Total Points on 3/9: boosted to +400 odds
- Nikola Jokic, Luka Doncic & RJ Barrett Each Over 29.5 Points on 3/9: boosted to +800 odds
- Alex Ovechkin & Connor McDavid Each Score Goal on 3/9: boosted to +375 odds
- Canucks Win in Regulation & J.T. Miller Goal on 3/9: boosted to +360 odds
- Canadiens 3-1 Win vs Canucks on 3/9: boosted to +3000 odds
- Lyon Lead at Halftime & Win Game in 90 Minutes vs Porto on 3/9: boosted to +500 odds
- Many more!