Caesars Promo: Use Code ACTIONEAT For $250 of Uber Eats Credit on March Madness!
Grant Halverson/Getty Images.
The Round of 32 of March Madness begins today! And just because the opening round of the NCAA Tournament is over doesn’t mean that the amazing special offers and promo codes from sportsbooks are going away. In fact, we’ve got an exclusive college basketball online betting promotion from Caesars Sportsbook right here.
New users (Illinois included) get a FREE $250 Uber Eats gift card! That’s right — you don’t even have to make yourself lunch or dinner when you’re watching the Second Round of the NCAA Tournament. Just register at Caesars, make a deposit of $50+, and bet at least $50 in cash bets before the promotional period is over. To redeem this offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONEAT when you make that first deposit. Then you’re locked in, and once you bet at least $50 total you’ll receive an Uber Eats gift card worth $250!
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONEAT, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a $250 Uber Eats gift card!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Saturday’s College Basketball Schedule, the NBA and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away $250 in free food delivery!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTIONEAT, deposit at least $50 (you won’t need a deposit code), and bet at least $50 at Caesars Sportsbook (and you don’t have to bet all $50 at once). You’re done! That’s all you have to do: You’ll get the Uber Eats gift card emailed to you within a week of your qualifying bets settling.
If you want to bet the Second Round of March Madness, here are all of the matchups on Saturday:
- No. 8 North Carolina vs. No. 1 Baylor, Saturday at 12:10 p.m. ET
- No. 9 Creighton vs. No. 1 Kansas, Saturday at 2:40 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Michigan vs. No. 3 Tennessee, Saturday at 5:15 p.m. ET
- No. 12 Richmond vs. No. 4 Providence, Saturday at 6:10 p.m. ET
- No. 5 St. Mary’s vs. No. 4 UCLA, Saturday at 6:10 p.m. ET
- No. 15 St. Peter’s vs. No. 7 Murray State, Saturday at 7:45 p.m. ET
- No. 12 New Mexico State vs. No. 4 Arkansas, Saturday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- No. 8 Memphis vs. No. 1 Gonzaga, Saturday at 9:40 p.m. ET
If you’re looking to bet the NBA instead, here’s tonight’s slate:
- Milwaukee Bucks at Minnesota Timberwolves, Saturday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Charlotte Hornets, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Washington Wizards, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Saturday, Mar. 19
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are some available now:
- Baylor, Kansas, Texas Tech, Texas & TCU All Win on 3/19-3/20: boosted to +2300 odds
- North Carolina, Notre Dame, Miami (FL) & Duke All Win on 3/19-3/20: boosted to +5500 odds
- Creighton, Providence & Villanova All Win on 3/19-3/20: boosted to +1400 odds
- Tennessee, Arkansas & Auburn Each Win by 5 or More Points on 3/19-3/20: boosted to +350 odds
- Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State, Wisconsin & Purdue All Win on 3/19-3/20: boosted to +7000 odds
- Giannis Antetokounmpo & Karl-Anthony Towns Each Over 29.5 Points on 3/19: boosted to +320 odds
- Hornets, Wizards & Pistons All Win on 3/19: boosted to +1400 odds
- Gonzaga, Lakers & Kraken All Win on 3/19: boosted to +450 odds
- Blackhawks Win or Draw All Periods vs Wild on 3/19: boosted to +450 odds
- Many more!