Caesars Promo Code: Use Code ACTIONMAR2 to Get $200 if Your Elite 8 Team Scores One Point!
Grant Halverson/Getty Images. Pictured: Mike Krzyzewski.
Which March Madness game are you betting on tonight? By the end of the night, you could score yourself some serious bankroll by betting on the Elite 8 of the NCAA Tournament using this college basketball betting promo code from Caesars Sportsbook:
New Caesars users (Illinois included) get $200 FREE when the March Madness team you bet on scores a point! That’s right — just register at Caesars, make a deposit of $20+, and make your first cash bet of at least $20 on the NCAA Tournament. To redeem this special offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONMAR2 when you sign up. Then you’re locked in, and once you bet at least $20 on college basketball you’ll receive $200 if your team scores a single point!
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONMAR2, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states $200 FREE!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for College Basketball, Saturday’s NBA Schedule and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away $200 on a single point!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTIONMAR2, deposit at least $20 (you won’t need a deposit code), and bet at least $20 on a CBB game at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: You’ll get your free bets within two days of your bet settling.
Here are your options for turning $20 into $200 on the Elite 8:
- No. 5 Houston vs. No. 2 Villanova, Saturday at 6:09 p.m. ET
- No. 4 Arkansas vs. No. 2 Duke, Saturday at 8:49 p.m. ET
If you’d rather bet the NBA tonight, here’s the Saturday slate:
- San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans, Saturday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Orlando Magic, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Toronto Raptors, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Memphis Grizzlies, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Cleveland Cavaliers, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Denver Nuggets, Saturday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at Portland Trail Blazers, Saturday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Saturday, Mar. 26
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s a few available now:
- Notre Dame, UConn, Tennessee & Michigan All Win on 3/26: boosted to +2800 odds
- Villanova & Arkansas Both Win on 3/26: boosted to +500 odds
- Darius Garland & DeMar DeRozan Each Over 39.5 Points + Assists + Rebounds on 3/26: boosted to +500 odds
- Many more!