Caesars Promo Code: Receive Up to $1,100 FREE if Your Kansas-UNC Bet Loses w/ Code ACTIONCZR!
The championship of March Madness is tomorrow! And if you’re not already prepared for the final game of the NCAA Tournament between Kansas and North Carolina with the best promo codes from sportsbooks, don’t worry. Check out this special offer from Caesars Sportsbook for betting on March Madness:
New Caesars users (Illinois included) get up to $1,100 back if your first bet on March Madness loses! That’s right — just register at Caesars, make a deposit up to $1,100, and make your first cash bet up to $1,100 on the NCAA Tournament. If your wager loses, you’ll receive the full value back in the form of a free bet! To redeem this special offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONCZR when you sign up. Then you’re locked in, and once you bet on college basketball you’ll receive up to $1,100 back if your first wager loses!
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONCZR, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states $1,100 first-bet insurance!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for College Basketball, Sunday’s NBA Schedule and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away up to $1,100 in first-bet insurance!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTIONCZR, make a deposit (you won’t need a deposit code), and bet up to $1,100 on Kansas-UNC at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: If your wager doesn’t hit, you’ll get your free bets within two days of it settling.
Here are the details for the NCAA Tournament title game:
- No. 8 North Carolina vs. No. 1 Kansas, Sunday at 9:20 p.m. ET
Can’t wait until tomorrow? No worries — you can bet on these NBA games tonight instead:
- Washington Wizards at Boston Celtics, Sunday at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Milwaukee Bucks, Sunday at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Los Angeles Lakers, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at Indiana Pacers, Sunday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Orlando Magic, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors, Sunday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Oklahoma City Thunder, Sunday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at San Antonio Spurs, Sunday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Houston Rockets, Sunday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Sacramento Kings, Sunday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Los Angeles Clippers, Sunday at 9:30 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Sunday, Apr. 3
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are a few available now:
- Giannis Antetokounmpo & Luka Doncic Each Over 34.5 Points on 4/3:
boosted to +650 odds
- Jaylen Brown Over 24.5 Points, 4.5 Assists & 4.5 Rebounds On 4/3: boosted to +450 odds
- Portland Timbers, Golden Knights & Lakers All Win on 4/3: boosted to +1000 odds
- Many more!