Caesars Promo: Code ACTIONMAR2 Grants Up to $1,100 Free if Your Final Four Bet Loses!
Ezra Shaw/Getty Images. Pictured: Mike Krzyzewski
Ready for the Final Four? March Madness resumes on Saturday with North Carolina-Duke and Villanova-Kansas, and college basketball bettors won’t want to miss out on this promo code from Caesars Sportsbook for the NCAA Tournament action:
New Caesars users (Illinois included) get up to $1,100 back if your first bet on March Madness loses! That’s right — just register at Caesars, make a deposit up to $1,100, and make your first cash bet up to $1,100 on the NCAA Tournament. If your wager loses, you’ll receive the full value back in the form of a free bet! To redeem this special offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONCZR when you sign up. Then you’re locked in, and once you bet on college basketball you’ll receive up to $1,100 back if your first wager loses!
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONCZR, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states $1,100 first-bet insurance!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for College Basketball, Thursday’s NBA Schedule and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away up to $1,100 in first-bet insurance!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTIONCZR, make a deposit (you won’t need a deposit code), and bet up to $1,100 on a CBB game at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: You’ll get your free bets within two days of your bet settling.
Here are your options for betting on the Final Four:
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 1 Kansas, Saturday at 6:09 p.m. ET
- No. 8 North Carolina vs. No. 2 Duke, Saturday at 8:49 p.m. ET
Can’t wait for the weekend? No worries — you can bet on these NBA games tonight instead:
- Philadelphia 76ers at Detroit Pistons, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Brooklyn Nets, Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Atlanta Hawks, Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Chicago Bulls, Thursday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Utah Jazz, Thursday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Thursday, Mar. 31
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are a few available now:
- Hawks, Clippers & Nets All Win on 3/31: boosted to +575 odds
- Louisville & UConn Both Win on 4/1: boosted to +750 odds
- Hurricanes, Bruins, Islanders & Kings All Win on 3/31: boosted to +800 odds
- Many more!