Caesars Promo: Use Code ACTIONMAR2 to Win $200 if Any Final Four Team Scores a Point!
Jared C. Tilton/Getty Images. Pictured: Duke’s Paolo Banchero vs. UNC
March Madness’ Final Four doesn’t tip off until Saturday, but that doesn’t mean you’ve run out of time to claim the best college basketball betting promo codes and special offers from sportsbooks. Take this NCAA Tournament offer from Caesars Sportsbook, for example:
New Caesars users (Illinois included) get $200 FREE when the March Madness team you bet on scores a point! That’s right — just register at Caesars, make a deposit of $20+, and make your first cash bet of at least $20 on the NCAA Tournament. To redeem this special offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONMAR2 when you sign up. Then you’re locked in, and once you bet at least $20 on college basketball you’ll receive $200 if your team scores a single point!
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONMAR2, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states $200 FREE!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for College Basketball, Tuesday’s NBA Schedule and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away $200 on a single point!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTIONMAR2, deposit at least $20 (you won’t need a deposit code), and bet at least $20 on a CBB game at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: You’ll get your free bets within two days of your bet settling.
Here are your options for turning $20 into $200 on the Final Four:
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 1 Kansas, Saturday at 5:09 p.m. ET
- No. 8 North Carolina vs. No. 2 Duke, Saturday at 7:49 p.m. ET
Can’t wait for the weekend? No worries — you can bet on these NBA games tonight instead:
- Milwaukee Bucks at Philadelphia 76ers, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Washington Wizards, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Dallas Mavericks, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at Brooklyn Nets, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Clippers, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Tuesday, Mar. 29
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are a few available now:
- Giannis Antetokounmpo & Joel Embiid Each Over 29.5 Points on 3/29: boosted to +260 odds
- Bucks, Bulls, Nets & Jazz All Win on 3/29: boosted to +650 odds
- Hurricanes 3-1 Win vs Lightning on 3/29: boosted to +2300 odds
- Many more!