Caesars Promo Code: Win $200 on the Sweet 16 w/ Code ACTIONMAR2!
Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images.
March Madness resumes tomorrow, but you don’t have to wait to start betting on the Sweet 16. Place your NCAA Tournament online bets today at Caesars Sportsbook! Just make sure you use this exclusive promo code from Caesars to unlock this special offer …
New Caesars users (Illinois included) get $200 FREE when the March Madness team you bet on scores a point! That’s right — just register at Caesars, make a deposit of $20+, and make your first cash bet of at least $20 on the NCAA Tournament. To redeem this offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONMAR2 when you make that first deposit. Then you’re locked in, and once you bet at least $20 on college basketball you’ll receive $200 if your team scores a single point!
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONMAR2, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states $200 FREE!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for College Basketball, Wednesday’s NBA Schedule and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away $200 on a single point!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTIONMAR2, deposit at least $20 (you won’t need a deposit code), and bet at least $20 on a CBB game at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: You’ll get your free bets within two days of your bet settling.
Here are your options for turning $20 into $200 on the Sweet 16:
- No. 1 Gonzaga vs. No. 4 Arkansas, Thursday at 7:09 p.m. ET
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 11 Michigan, Thursday at 7:29 p.m. ET
- No. 2 Duke vs. No. 3 Texas Tech, Thursday at 9:39 p.m. ET
- No. 1 Arizona vs. No. 5 Houston, Thursday at 9:59 p.m. ET
- No. 3 Purdue vs. No. 15 St. Peter’s, Friday at 7:09 p.m. ET
- No. 1 Kansas vs. No. 4 Providence, Friday at 7:29 p.m. ET
- No. 4 UCLA vs. No. 8 North Carolina, Friday at 9:39 p.m. ET
- No. 10 Miami vs. No. 11 Iowa State, Friday at 9:59 p.m. ET
If you’d rather bet the NBA tonight, here’s the Wednesday slate:
- New York Knicks at Charlotte Hornets, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Detroit Pistons, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Indiana Pacers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Memphis Grizzlies, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Boston Celtics, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Miami Heat, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Minnesota Timberwolves, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Oklahoma City Thunder, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at Dallas Mavericks, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Portland Trail Blazers, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Lakers, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Mar. 23
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s one available now:
- LeBron James & James Harden Each Double Double on 3/23: boosted to +260 odds
- Hornets, Celtics, Warriors & Mavericks All Win on 3/23: boosted to +900 odds
- Kevin Durant, Donovan Mitchell & Joel Embiid Each Over 29.5 Points on 3/23: boosted to +750 odds
- Gonzaga, Villanova, Texas Tech & Houston All Win on 3/24: boosted to +600 odds
- Providence, North Carolina & Iowa State All Win on 3/25: boosted to +1800 odds
- Maple Leafs, Sabres & Blackhawks All Win on 3/23: boosted to +650 odds
- Avalanche Shutout Win vs Canucks on 3/23: boosted to +800 odds
- Minnesota Twins 2022 American League Winner: boosted to +2800 odds