Caesars Promo Code: Win $200 if Any Final Four Team Scores a Point w/ Code ACTIONMAR2!
Ezra Shaw/Getty Images. Pictured: Paolo Banchero
March Madness is on pause until Saturday, which means you still have plenty of time to search for the best promo codes and special offers from sportsbooks. But why spend all that time looking? Whether you’re betting on Duke-North Carolina or Villanova-Kansas in the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament, we’ve found one of the best college basketball promotions via Caesars Sportsbook. Check it out:
New Caesars users (Illinois included) get $200 FREE when the March Madness team you bet on scores a point! That’s right — just register at Caesars, make a deposit of $20+, and make your first cash bet of at least $20 on the NCAA Tournament. To redeem this special offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONMAR2 when you sign up. Then you’re locked in, and once you bet at least $20 on college basketball you’ll receive $200 if your team scores a single point!
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONMAR2, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states $200 FREE!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for College Basketball, Wednesday’s NBA Schedule and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away $200 on a single point!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTIONMAR2, deposit at least $20 (you won’t need a deposit code), and bet at least $20 on a CBB game at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: You’ll get your free bets within two days of your bet settling.
Here are your options for turning $20 into $200 on the Final Four:
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 1 Kansas, Saturday at 5:09 p.m. ET
- No. 8 North Carolina vs. No. 2 Duke, Saturday at 7:49 p.m. ET
Can’t wait for the weekend? No worries — you can bet on these NBA games tonight instead:
- Denver Nuggets at Indiana Pacers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Cleveland Cavaliers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Washington Wizards, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Toronto Raptors, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Boston Celtics, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at New York Knicks, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Houston Rockets, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Oklahoma City Thunder, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at San Antonio Spurs, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Golden State Warriors, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Portland Trail Blazers, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Mar. 30
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are a few available now:
- Nuggets, Cavaliers, Hornets & Grizzlies All Win on 3/30: boosted to +700 odds
- USA Soccer, Celtics & Golden Knights All Win on 3/30: boosted to +420 odds
- Karl-Anthony Towns & Pascal Siakam Each Over 29.5 Points on 3/30: boosted to +800 odds
- Many more!