Caesars Promo: Use Code ACTIONCZR for a $1,100 Risk-Free Bet on the NBA Playoffs!
AP Photo/Darron Cummings. Pictured: Joel Embiid
The first round of the NBA playoffs is starting to wind down … but not before three Game 6’s tonight! Whether you’re betting on Sixers-Raptors, Mavericks-Jazz or Suns-Pelicans, you’ll want to place your NBA postseason wagers at Caesars Sportsbook to take advantage of their expansive odds boosts, player prop markets and more. And that’s not all … you can also cash in with this exclusive promo code from Caesars:
New Caesars users (Illinois included) get a risk-free first bet worth up to $1,100! To claim, register at Caesars, make a deposit up to $1,100, and make your first cash bet up to $1,100 on whatever you’d like (including any of Thursday’s NBA playoff games). If your wager loses, don’t worry. Caaesars will give you a full refund in the form of a free bet! Just make sure to use the code ACTIONCZR when you sign up. Then you’re locked in, and once you bet on the NBA playoffs, you’ll receive up to $1,100 back if your first wager loses!
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONCZR, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a risk-free bet worth up to $1,100!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for the NBA Playoffs, MLB and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away up to $1,100 in risk-free bets!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTIONCZR, make a deposit (you won’t need a deposit code), and bet up to $1,100 on the NBA Playoff game of your choice. That’s all you have to do: If your wager doesn’t hit, you’ll get your free bets within two days of it settling.
Here are today’s NBA Playoff matchups (as if you needed a reminder):
- Philadelphia 76ers at Toronto Raptors, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at New Orleans Pelicans, Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Utah Jazz, Thursday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And here are all of the MLB games that you can bet on today:
- Milwaukee Brewers at Pittsburgh Pirates, Thursday at 12:35 p.m. ET
- San Diego Padres at Cincinnati Reds, Thursday at 12:35 p.m. ET
- Miami Marlins at Washington Nationals, Thursday at 1:05 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at Philadelphia Phillies, Thursday at 1:05 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at New York Yankees, Thursday at 1:05 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins, Thursday at 1:10 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at Tampa Bay Rays, Thursday at 1:10 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at Texas Rangers, Thursday at 2:05 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Royals at Chicago White Sox, Thursday at 2:10 p.m. ET
- Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays, Thursday at 3:07 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at Los Angeles Angels, Thursday at 4:07 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at Atlanta Braves, Thursday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Arizona Diamondbacks at St. Louis Cardinals, Thursday at 7:45 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Thursday, Apr. 28
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s one available now:
- 76ers Win & James Harden Over 24.5 Points on 4/28: boosted to +375 odds
- Many more!