Caesars Promo Code: Get $3,300 Using ACTIONNEW for NFL Wild Card Weekend
New York online sports betting and the NFL playoffs: Try to find a better combination. Peanut butter and jelly? Shrimp and grits? I don’t think so — this duo is much, much better.
What makes it so good is the promotions and codes you can get this weekend, like this one from Caesars. They’re offering the best new user promo for New York bettors, period: You’ll get $300 just for signing up, plus they’ll match your deposit up to $3,000. Yes, you read that right. You can get up to $3,300 today.
Just make sure you either use the code on this page or use code ACTIONNEW, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Best Caesars New York Promo Codes for the NFL Wild Card Weekend Playoffs, NBA, More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away multiple four digits in money, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit, and place your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will give you $300 just for signing up, they’ll match that first deposit up to $3,000, and they’ll even throw in a jersey if you bet $100 or more this week.
And on Jan. 31, you’ll receive a $150 gift card to NBAshop.com to purchase the jersey of your choice (as long as you bet $100+ on the NBA by then)!
One cool thing is that this offer is available for anything you want to bet. I’m sure most people are interested in the NFL playoffs kicking off this weekend, and you can get down your free money on any of the games for Wild Card Weekend:
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals, Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills, Saturday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys, Sunday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
If NBA is your thing, check out today’s slate:
- Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks, Saturday at 6:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Washington Wizards, Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Brooklyn Nets, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Atlanta Hawks, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Miami Heat, Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Oklahoma City Thunder, Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Boston Celtics, Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at San Antonio Spurs, Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Denver Nuggets, Saturday at 9 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Dallas Mavericks, Saturday at 9:30 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Saturday, Jan. 15
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Patrick Mahomes most passing yards this weekend: boosted to +500 odds
- Cowboys to be the highest scoring team this weekend: boosted to +900 odds
- Raiders and Patriots both win: boosted to +800 odds
- Bucs win vs. the Patriots in the Super Bowl: boosted to +9000 odds
- Joe Mixon over 99.5 rushing yards and a TD: boosted to +425 odds
- Bills win by 1-6 points: boosted to +325 odds
- Michigan State, Texas Tech, Xavier, and Tennessee all win: boosted to +575 odds
- Duke, Boston College, and UNC all win: boosted to +600 odds
- Kevin Durant, Nikola Jokic, and LeBron James all over 29.5 points: boosted to +700 odds
- Many more!