Caesars Promo Code: Use ACTION4FULL to Get $1,250 Back if Your First Bet Loses!
AP Photo/Richard Shiro. Pictured: Clemson Tigers mascot
The first full weekend of college football is in the books, and it there was no shortage of surprises. Florida State blocked an extra point to ruin Brian Kelly’s LSU debut, Georgia pummeled Oregon by nearly 50 points and Iowa beat South Dakota State 7-3 without scoring a touchdown. Hopefully, you fared alright betting on this weekend’s action. But if you want to avoid any more surprises spoiling your wagers, you should use this amazing promo code from Caesars Sportsbook:
New Caesars Sportsbook promo code users can bet on any football game — NFL or college — using up to $1,250 in house money (plus 1,000 Rewards Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits)! That’s right … you can bet $1.25K without using your own money! And this promo code works for any football betting market, including team moneylines, player props and much more. Not much of a football bettor? No worries — this code also works for MLB, the PGA and … well, any other available market on Caesars (seriously). Just make sure to use the code ACTION4FULL when you sign up. Then you’ve locked in this special offer for a $1,250 on-the-house bet.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTION4FULL, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, Virginia, and most recently Kansas — is offering new users in all of its states a $1,250 free bet!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for NFL and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away a $1,250 free first bet, and even fewer are throwing in a free 1,000 Rewards Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits, too. That’s the Full Caesar!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTION4FULL and make a deposit of up to $1,250 (you won’t need a deposit code). That’s all you have to do: Your first bet up to $1,250 will be completely on the house.
Here is the schedule for NFL Week 1:
- Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams, Sep. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinatti Bengals, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Commanders, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Tennessee Titans, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys, Sep. 11 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks, Sep. 12 at 8:15 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Monday, September 5
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s one available now:
Justin Fields, Trevor Lawrence or Trey Lance 2022-23 Most Regular Season Passing Touchdowns: boosted to +1500 odds
- Many more!