Caesars Promo Code: “ACTIONRF” Code Grants $1,001 NFL Bonus and Free Jersey
The NFL every night of the week. The NBA with full slates every day. College football bowl season. College hoops ramping up. What a great holiday season for sports fans and especially sports bettors.
There’s no better time to grab an account at a new sportsbook, and Caesars is making a claim that they should be your choice. This new offer is as good as it gets: They’ll match your first bet in funds up to $1,001, and they’ll also throw in a free NBA jersey of your choosing. What a deal!
Just make sure you either use the code on this page or use code ACTIONRF, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for NFL Week 15, Sunday Night Football, NBA, and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in money, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit, and place your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will then match your bet in the form of bonus funds in your account.
Say you bet $300 on tonight’s Sunday Night Football matchup between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New Orleans Saints. That means after you place that bet, Caesars will put an extra $300 into your account. Whether you bet $100 or $1,000 is completely up to you, but the bonus funds will obviously increase the more you bet.
This promo is available for new Caesars users for any sporting event and first bet. Here are the NFL options this week:
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Jets at Miami Dolphins, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Denver Broncos, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cleveland Browns, Monday at 5 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Eagles, Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams, Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
If you’re interested in the NBA, here’s the Saturday slate:
- Miami Heat at Detroit Pistons, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Sacramento Kings, Sunday 6 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Memphis Grizzlies, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Philadelphia 76ers, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Brooklyn Nets, Sunday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Atlanta Hawks, Sunday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Chicago Bulls, Sunday at 8 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Minnesota Timberwolves, Sunday at 8 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at Phoenix Suns, Sunday at 8 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Sunday, Dec. 19
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Steelers win and Diontae Johnson to score a TD: boosted to +285 odds
- Ryan Tannehill over 249.5 pass yards and 1.5 pass TDs: boosted to +450 odds
- Najee Harris and Julio Jones each to score a TD: boosted to +500 odds
- Cardinals win and AJ Green to score a TD: boosted to +200 odds
- Kyler Murray over 1.5 pass TDs and to have a rush TD: boosted to +400 odds
- Cardinals, Suns, and Arizona State all win: boosted to +250 odds
- Titans, Jaguars, and Dolphins all win: boosted to +280 odds
- Lions and Pistons both win: boosted to +2200 odds
- Titans and Grizzlies both win: boosted to +225 odds
- Jets and Giants each to score over 16.5 points: boosted to +375 odds
- Dak Prescott over 299.5 pass yards and 1.5 pass TDs: boosted to +250 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.