Caesars Promo Code: Get a FREE $1,500 for Super Bowl 56!
Getty Images. Pictured: Rams DT Aaron Donald and QB Matthew Stafford celebrate
If you want to get in on the Super Bowl 56 action, head on over to Caesars before kickoff tomorrow! You’ll find one of the most robust Rams-Bengals markets in the online sports betting industry. There are thousands — scratch that — millions of ways to bet the Super Bowl at Caesars: an extensive player props list, alternate lines, same-game parlays, and more. They’re also offering exclusive Super Sunday odds boosts to all users. If you have a feeling that a non-listed QB throws a touchdown at SoFi Stadium tomorrow night, you can grab that prop at +1600 odds!
Caesars’ amazing Super Bowl 56 market is a great reason to sign up, but it’s not even the best one. That honor goes to their new user promo right here: Caesars will match 100% of your first deposit up to $1,500! Just sign up and make your first deposit of $50+ using code ACTIONCZR, and your account will be credited with a free bet worth the same value as your deposit. That’s a lot of extra money that you can use to bet the Big Game however you choose! And there’s certainly no shortage of potential choices at Caesars.
Make sure you either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONCZR, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $1,500 on Super Bowl LVI, free of charge.
Best Caesars New York Promo Codes for Super Bowl 56, Saturday’s NBA Slate, More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in cash money!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit at least $50, and place your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will match that first deposit up to $1,500 with a free bet that you can use on whatever you’d like!
Here are the details for the Super Bowl (as if you needed a reminder):
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Los Angeles Rams, Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET
If you’d rather use your free bet on the NBA, here’s tonight’s slate:
- New York Knicks at Portland Trail Blazers, Saturday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Charlotte Hornets, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Washington Wizards, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Philadelphia 76ers, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Toronto Raptors, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Chicago Bulls, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Utah Jazz, Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Dallas Mavericks, Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Phoenix Suns, Saturday at 9:00 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Saturday, Feb. 12
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are some available now for the Big Game tomorrow.
- Matthew Stafford & Joe Burrow Each Complete A Pass Over 39.5 Yards In Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +300 odds
- Tee Higgins & Cam Akers Each To Score A TD In Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +375 odds
- Rams Win 1st Half By 7-12 Points vs Bengals In Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +400 odds
- Ja’Marr Chase & Odell Beckham Jr. Each Score A TD In Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +400 odds
- Matthew Stafford, Cooper Kupp & Cam Akers Are Passing, Receiving & Rushing Yards Leaders In Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +600 odds
- Will Either Team Kick A Game Winning Walk-Off Field Goal To End Regulation: boosted to +700 odds
- Bengals To Score Exactly 20 Points In Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +1100 odds
- Cooper Kupp Over 2.5 TDs In Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +1400 odds
- No Touchdowns In 1st Half Of Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +1600 odds
- Will A Non-Listed Quarterback Throw A Touchdown Pass In Super Bowl LVI: boosted to +1600 odds
- Many more!