Caesars Promo Code: Bet $1,500 Risk-Free on NFL Preseason w/ Code ACTION2215!
AP Photo/Matthew Hinton. Pictured: Alvin Kamara
Who’s ready for some Friday night football? We’ve got three NFL preseason games on tap for today: Saints-Packers, Panthers-Patriots and Texans-Rams. And even if you’re not tuning into tonight’s preseason action, you should at least be betting on the games at Caesars Sportsbook. Check out their amazing NFL betting promo code:
New Caesars users can claim a $1,500 risk-free first bet on any football game! That’s right … you can bet $1.5K without risk! And this promo code works for any football betting market, including team moneylines, player props and much more. Not much of a football bettor? No worries — this code also works for MLB, the PGA and … well, any other available market on Caesars (seriously). Just make sure to use the code ACTION2215 when you sign up. Then you’ve locked in this special offer for a $1,500 risk-free bet.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTION2215, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a $1,500 risk-free bet!
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here and New York-specific offers here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for NFL and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away a $1,500 risk-free first bet!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTION2215 and make a deposit of up to $1,500 (you won’t need a deposit code). That’s all you have to do: Your first bet up to $1,500 will be completely risk-free.
Here is the schedule for NFL Week 1:
- Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams, Sep. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinatti Bengals, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Commanders, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Tennessee Titans, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys, Sep. 11 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks, Sep. 12 at 8:15 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Friday, August 19
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s one available now:
Orioles, Blue Jays & White Sox All Win on 8/19: boosted to +675 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.