Caesars Promo Code: Bet $1,250 in House Money on Football (Code ACTION4FULL)!
AP Photo/David Banks. Pictured: Patrick Mahomes
September is here, and you already know what that means: football season! The NFL regular season is exactly one week away, and we have some great college matchups on tap for tonight, highlighted by Penn State-Purdue and West Virginia-Pitt. Looking to bet on any of tonight’s games (or on NFL Week 1 next week)? Then you’ll want to check out this generous promo code from Caesars Sportsbook:
New Caesars users can bet on any football game — NFL or college — using up to $1,250 in house money (plus 1,000 Rewards Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits)! That’s right … you can bet $1.25K without using your own money! And this promo code works for any football betting market, including team moneylines, player props and much more. Not much of a football bettor? No worries — this code also works for MLB, the PGA and … well, any other available market on Caesars (seriously). Just make sure to use the code ACTION4FULL when you sign up. Then you’ve locked in this special offer for a $1,250 on-the-house bet.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTION4FULL, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, Virginia, and most recently Kansas — is offering new users in all of its states a $1,250 free bet!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for NFL and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away a $1,250 free first bet, and even fewer are throwing in a free 1,000 Rewards Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits, too. That’s the Full Caesar!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTION4FULL and make a deposit of up to $1,250 (you won’t need a deposit code). That’s all you have to do: Your first bet up to $1,250 will be completely on the house.
Here is the schedule for NFL Week 1:
- Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams, Sep. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinatti Bengals, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Commanders, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Tennessee Titans, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys, Sep. 11 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks, Sep. 12 at 8:15 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Thursday, September 1
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s one available now:
Pittsburgh, Missouri & Purdue All Win on 9/1: boosted to +260 odds
- Many more!