Caesars Promo Code & Offer for Thanksgiving: Use Code ACTIONRF to Get $1,001
When most people think of Thanksgiving, they think … well, probably of turkey, stuffing and family. But next on that list is for sure NFL football. We’ve got a great slate today, including the exciting Cowboys and Bills playing in the afternoon and evening.
While you’re watching and enjoying the day, make sure to sign up for an account using code ACTIONRF at Caesars Sportsbook and get this great offer: Get a first bet match up to $1,001. That’s a lot of money!
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for Thanksgiving right here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Thanksgiving NFL
If you’re in a state with legal online betting, you’ve probably seen Caesars on social media or on TV. They’re one of the biggest names in the industry, and for a good reason. They’re very generous to their user and have a solid product to use on a daily basis.
If you’re going to sign up and add them, make sure to take advantage of this lucrative welcome offer for new users. Simply sign up using the link on this page — or using ACTIONRF, either way works — deposit, and make your first bet. That’s it!
From there, Caesars will match your first bet in free money. That means if you first bet is $100, they’ll give you an extra $100 — whether that first bet wins or loses. As mentioned, you can get that bet matched up to $1,001, which is a big number, so make sure that first bet is a big one!
This promo is available for new Caesars users for any NFL game this week. Here are your options:
- Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions, Thanksgiving Day at 12:30 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Dallas Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Buffalo Bills at New Orleans Saints, Thanksgiving Day at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Jets at Houston Texans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans at New England Patriots, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals, 1 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at Miami Dolphins, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Washington Football Team, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some for Thanksgiving:
- Josh Jacobs to score a TD and rush for over 49.5 yards: boosted to +300 odds
- Derek Carr and Dak Prescott to each throw an interception: boosted to +350 odds
- Raiders win and Derek Carr over 1.5 passing TDs: boosted to +475 odds
- Ezekiel Elliott over 99.5 rush yards and a TD: boosted to +650 odds
- Raiders win by 8 or more points: boosted to +900 odds
- Cowboys win and Tony Pollard to be 1st TD scorer: boosted to +1400 odds
- Hunter Renfrow and Bryan Edwards to each score a TD: boosted to +1400 odds
- Darren Waller to be 1st TD scorer and have 71+ yards: boosted to +1800 odds
- Over 50.5 points in both Raiders-Cowboys and Bills-Saints: boosted to +450 odds
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.