Thursday Night Football: Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Locks $1,250
The guns fire on Week 10 with an NFC South contest between the Atlanta Falcons and Carolina Panthers.
- ACTION4FULL, which gets users in any location up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet on anything Thursday and;
- ACTIONTIX, an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
First-Bet Insurance & TNF
Sportsbook promotions are a means to acquire free bets. Both codes are designed to do so, but in different ways.
Since all bettors have access to the first-bet insurance promo, let's dive into how it operates.
First, we'll preview Thursday's matchup to conjure a plus-money wager for example.
Carolina Panthers: +122 at Caesars Sportsbook
The Panthers are looking to correct a silly unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that ultimately cost them their last meeting with Atlanta a mere 11 days ago. Since, Cincinnati doubled them 42-21 — a game in which P.J. Walker was yanked at halftime after throwing two interceptions and throwing for nine yards.
Steve Wilks has elected to pivot back to Walker Thursday night. Walker performed confidently in the Week 8 shootout vs. Atlanta. He threw for 317 yards, which included the 61-yard end zone launch to D.J. Moore that tied the game with 12 seconds remaining. Given the recent script, Walker should arrive behooved to redeem himself against an extremely generous Falcons secondary.
D'Onta Foreman unleashed a monstrous 118-yard, three score performance against Atlanta. The Panthers are likely to lean on him plus Chuba Hubbard returning to the fold for pass-catching downs. The Panthers are due for some bounces and this game presents the right recipe.
Atlanta Falcons: -190 at Caesars Sportsbook
It seems this Falcons team has outperformed its 2022 expectations. They sit tied for first in the NFC South at 4-5 and have beaten the likes of the 49ers and Seahawks. Other than Week 7's 35-17 defeat to the Bengals, their other four losses have been within one-to-two possession games.
Marcus Mariota ranks a surprising ninth in QBR with a 59.7. The veteran signal caller was supposed to be a temporary patch for a rebuilding team, but has kept the Falcons competitive with inexperience around him. Mariota was solid against Carolina in Week 8, throwing for three touchdowns and 253 total yards. Just as Atlanta does for Walker, Carolina should present another inviting opportunity for Mariota.
A considerable difference from the last meeting will be Cordarrelle Patterson's presence. The versatile back returned last week with two scores against the Chargers. He'll likely be used effectively in the passing game against Carolina. The only caveat is the Falcons offensive line hampers some key injuries and will be starting an inexperienced left guard.
Now, let's devise a same game parlay to bet on Thursday night:
|Cordarrelle Patterson ATD
|D.J. Moore Over 55.5 Yards
|Marcus Mariota Over 157.5 Yards
Betting with First-Bet Insurance
So, we signed up for Caesars and placed $100 on this parlay with our first-bet insurance. Here's what can happen:
- The parlay hits: We win a grand $1,394 and keep our $100 deposit for a total payout of $1,494.
- The parlay misses: We have $100 in free bets.
*If you're in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Free Bets, Explained
The higher the line, the more expected value you get over time. That's why you should always bet on plus-money with free bets, too.
Expected value is the margin between the real odds of something happening and the what the sportsbook says the odds are.
Think of expected value like a coin toss. The fair odds of a coin toss are 50/50 (+100).
- If you have +120 odds on tails, the EV would be (120-100) * .5.
- You have $10 expected winnings on a $100 bet (or 10% EV).
100 of these 10% EV bets would expect to net $1,000.
OK, so pretend we lose the above parlay for Falcons-Panthers. We take our $100 in free bets and place them on this Sunday NFL parlay:
- This is what happens with our $100 of free bets:
- The parlay hits: We win $484, but the $100 in free bets is gone. We still profited $ since our deposit.
- The parlay misses: We have $0.
More Ways to Bet Falcons-Panthers
We've prepared the comprehensive analysis needed to make an educated play on Falcons-Panthers:
- Sean Koerner preaches that the Panthers have the right circumstance to cover the spread Thursday.
- Matthew Trebby relays why D.J. Moore and Cordarrelle Patterson have great opportunity in this game for prop bets.
- Gilles Gallant notes two surprising ATD prop players to watch for and why.
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.