Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Unlocks $1,250 for New Users Before Monday Night Football
Week 9 of Monday Night Football presents a rare meeting between the Baltimore Ravens and the New Orleans Saints.
- ACTION4FULL, which gets users in any location up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet on MNF and;
- ACTIONTIX, an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
First-Bet Insurance Preview
This is how you'll unlock the free bets with both offers:
ACTION4FULL gives new users the chance to bet anything up to $1,250. If the bet loses, you will be refunded whatever you waged in free bets.
ACTIONTIX lets new users in Ohio bet at least $20 to receive a guaranteed $100 in free bets regardless of the result. They will also get the weekly raffle entry for Cavs tickets.
We always want to use an opportunity like this on plus-money bets. Let's look at this matchup first before drawing up a parlay.
Here's a couple excerpts on things to watch from both clubs via our Saints-Ravens Monday Night Football Best Bets column.
Baltimore Ravens: -120 at Caesars Sportsbook
Brandon Anderson: The Ravens have the league’s best rushing attack despite a faltering passing game, and the defense filled its biggest need with the Roquan Smith trade. Baltimore also has a massive special teams advantage, so that could put it on the front foot all game.
I like the Ravens right from the start. Baltimore has historically been an outstanding first-half team with Lamar Jackson. He’s now 36-19-2 ATS (65%) in the first half, and Baltimore’s defense has been far better in first halves (eighth in DVOA) this year than second (29th).
Beware late, though. Baltimore has already blown three double-digit leads, and the Saints have saved their best for late.
New Orleans Saints: +110 at Caesars Sportsbook
Ricky Henne: It was a frustrating start to the season for Alvin Kamara, but boy has he come alive the last month. He’s averaging 145.3 combined rushing and receiving yards per game the last four weeks, posting totals of 194, 124, 105 and 158 during that span.
Where Kamara figures to do significant damage though is through the air. He’s emerged as Andy Dalton’s primary target in a passing game that hardly resembles the golden years under Drew Brees, commanding a 25.8 target share with Dalton constantly checking down.
Let's get to first-bet insurance. We bet $100 with this promo on the following:
|Alvin Kamara over 63.5 Rush Yards||-115|
|Alvin Kamara over 4.5 Receptions||-194|
Here's how this goes down using first-bet insurance:
- The parlay hits: We win $430 and keep your $100 deposit for a total of $530.
- The parlay doesn't hit: We are replenished with $100 in free bets.
*If you're in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Delve into expert advice on how to bet Ravens-Saints Monday with our Week 9 edition of MNF Best Bets:
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Free Bets with Caesars:
Free bets are not risk-free, so make this one count.
You can't withdraw free bets as cash, but keep the profits should they hit.
Say we lost our MNF parlay. Let's plug the $100 into this NHL parlay on Tuesday:
|New York Rangers -1.5||+150|
|Vegas Golden Knights ML||+115|
- These are our possibilities:
- The parlay hits: We win $438, but the $100 disappears.
- The parlay misses: We are at a nice $0.
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.