Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Banks $1,250 Value for College Football Week 13
It's rivalry week galore in Week 13's Friday's slate of CFB action — from Utah State-Boise State to NC State-UNC and Arizona State-Arizona and a bevy of other great betting opportunities.
There's also live offers available in both Maryland and Ohio at Caesars Sportsbook. Here's what each will look like:
- ACTION4FULL gets newusers in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if their first bet loses at Caesars.
- ACTION4PICSis exclusive to Maryland bettors and nets $100 in free bets if your first wager is between $20 and $100. If you bet more than $100, it becomes “On Caesars” up to $1,500 — meaning they’ll refund you in free bets equal to the amount you lose, should it lose.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
Let's discuss how ACTION4FULL will work with an example from one of Friday's Week 13 kickoffs.
Caesars Promo Preview: Week 13 Friday CFB
Promo codes are always great opportunities to ride an underdog bet since the books stake your bet.
Even when betting in general, you should always take plus-money. The higher the line, the more money you'll rake over time, which is a term called expected value.
Let's look at how it will unfold with the 12 p.m. Utah State-Boise State kickoff according to Brad Cunningham's Week 13 early bets column:
Utah State picked up its sixth win of the season last weekend against San Jose State to become bowl eligible, so naturally, this is a letdown spot for the Aggies.
Boise State has been on fire ever since offensive coordinator Tim Plough was fired and Hank Bachmeier hit the transfer portal after the loss to UTEP, as the Broncos have gone 6-1 since that point with their only loss being a three-point loss to BYU.
When Plough was the offensive coordinator and Bachmeier was under center, the Broncos were averaging only 4.3 yards per play, and Bachmeier himself averaged just5.3 yards per attempt.
Since the change to Dirk Koetter at offensive coordinator and Taylen Green at quarterback, the Broncos are now averaging 6.4 yards per play while Green is averaging 8.0 yards per attempt.
Most importantly, Utah State’s offense sits 105th in Finishing Drives, while Boise State’s defense is 7th in that category on defense.
Placing Your First Bet
Let's suppose you combine betting the spread on Boise State with these other Friday bets:
|Boise State -17
|Arizona State ML
|NC State +6.5
Let's say you deposit and bet $100 with ACTION4FULL on this parlay. Here's how it would go down:
- Parlay hits: You earn $840 and keep the $100 for a total payout of $940.
- Parlay loses: You get $100 back in free bets.
*If you're in Ohio or Maryland, the above would work the same for ACTIONTIX and ACTION4PICS. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets whether you win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Utilizing Free Bets
Free bets are a way of the book staking your initial bet. You can use the free bets once the bet settles.
Let's just say you lose your first bet with $1,250 promotion. You now have $100 in free bets you can use to bet, but not withdraw
You can keep the profits if the bet wins, but if it loses, you're out of luck.
Let's say you wake up and place this Saturday CFB parlay with your free bets:
|Notre Dame ML
- The results would be as follows:
- The parlay hits: You win $846, but the $100 in free bets goes away. You've still profited $746 since your initial deposit.
- The parlay misses: You're at $0.
Thirsty for more CFB to use free bet on for this weekend? Allow our CFB experts to walk you through Week 13 picks and predictions with underdog parlays to seek:
More to Know on Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.