Thursday Night Football: New Users Get $1,250 First-Bet Insurance with Caesars Promo Code
Thursday Night Football could finally present some noise with Eagles-Texans — just from one side of the field though.
- ACTION4FULL, which gets users in any location up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet on Thursday and;
- ACTIONTIX, an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
If you're still unsure about how this works, I'll break it down below with a preview into Eagles-Texans on TNF.
First-Bet Insurance Preview: Eagles-Texans
Both offers lead to acquiring free bets — here's how:
ACTION4FULL gives new users the chance to bet anything up to $1,250. If the bet loses, you will be refunded whatever you waged in free bets.
ACTIONTIX lets new users in Ohio bet at least $20 to receive a guaranteed $100 in free bets regardless of the result. They will also get the weekly raffle entry for Cavs tickets.
Let's create a parlay for Eagles-Texans since plus-money wagers are the best way to approach a promo bet.
Philadelphia Eagles: -700 at Caesars Sportsbook
It's hard not to assume that Jalen Hurts and Miles Sanders are about to run the Houston marathon. Both of them have scampered their way around the opposition this season and they should have their way with the Texans. It's a tale of the NFL's best rushing offense against its worst rushing defense.
Sanders is having a career season to date: he's rushing at 4.9 yards per carry and has 414 in seven games. Hurts is an MVP-candidate and has 16 total touchdowns accompanied by 303 rushing yards.
Look for both Eagles to jack up those stat lines on Thursday.
Also, DeVonta Smith has been a quiet asset for Philly. The sophomore wideout is averaging 11.1 yards per catch and 60 per game. Between him and A.J. Brown, there should be plenty of targets — at least early in the game.
Houston Texans: +500 at Caesars Sportsbook
The Davis Mills struggle continues as he'll have to face Goliath without the few tools at his disposal. No. 1 wideout Brandin Cooks and Nico Collins will be absent. Mills will be throwing to Phillip Dorsett and co. against the likes of James Bradberry and Darius Slay, who have been glue for Philly's stingy secondary.
Rookie Daemon Pierce will have to find room to keep the offense on the field. He's been a bright spot for Houston rushing for 80+ yards in four of his last five games. His lackluster Week 8 output of 2.3 YPC for a total of 35 means stacking the box is the cap to the Texan's only valve of offense — and Philly is sure to close it.
For the sake of it, say you bet $100 on this aggressive parlay before kick-off:
|Miles Sanders 2+ TDs
|Jalen Hurts First TD Scorer
|Eagles Alt Spread -17.5
Here's how this goes down using first-bet insurance:
- The parlay hits: Congrats, you've turned an ordinary Thursday into $7,814 for your kid's college fund. You also keep your $100 deposit for a total of $7,914.
- The parlay doesn't hit: You get back $100 in free bets (more on that below).
*If you're in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Seeking for more ways to bet Eagles-Texans? Check out our lates TNF Best Bets segment:
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Free Bets: An In-Depth Look:
Free bets give the chance to redeem yourself. They're essentially credits that can be used to place bets, but cannot be withdrawn. You keep the profits if the bet wins.
But, if you lose this time around, you have nothing. That's where the risk shows up. So it's not "risk-free" per se.
Let's suppose you lose your $100 Thursday Night Football bet. You now take the $100 in free bets and place it on this two-leg NFL parlay on Sunday:
- Here's what you can expect:
- The parlay hits: You win $237, but the $100 in free bets disappears.
- The parlay misses: You win $0.
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.