Caesars New York Promo: Get $3,000 Bonus with Code ACTIONNEW for NFL, NBA
After a years-long wait of watching neighboring New Jersey have a plethora of legal, online betting options, New York has finally joined the party. As of this weekend, New Yorkers are able to register and bet completely online from the comfort of their own homes. It’s great timing, too, with the college national championship tomorrow, the NFL playoffs a week away, the NBA in full force, and many other huge sporting events coming soon.
If you missed the excitement yesterday, don’t worry: The four sportsbooks that launched are still offering incredible new user offers. The best one is from Caesars, which is giving away $300 to all users just for signing up, plus bettors can also get a deposit match up to $3,000 and a free NBA jersey if they bet at least $100 this weekend. Talk about value!
Just make sure you either use the code on this page or use code ACTIONNEW, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Best Caesars New York Promo Codes for NFL Week 18, NBA, College Football, and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away multiple four digits in money, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit, and place your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will give you $300 just for signing up, they’ll match that first deposit up to $3,000, and they’ll even throw in a jersey if you bet $100 or more this week.
And on Jan. 19, you’ll receive a $150 gift card to NBAshop.com to purchase the jersey of your choice (as long as you bet $100+ on the NBA by then)!
This offer is available no matter what you’re looking to bet. Here’s some NFL options for today:
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Washington Football Team at New York Giants, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Viking, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New York Jets at Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Chargers at Las Vegas Raiders, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
If you’d rather bet the college football national championship, that’s great too. Or maybe NBA is your thing; here are today’s games:
- Atlanta Hawks at Los Angeles Clippers, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Toronto Raptors, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at Orlando Magic, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Houston Rockets, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Oklahoma City Thunder, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Dallas Mavericks, Sunday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors, Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Portland Trail Blazers, Sunday at 9 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Los Angeles Lakers, Sunday at 9:30 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Sunday, Jan. 9
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Dolphins cover +7.5 and Jaylen Waddle to score a TD: boosted to +375 odds
- Patriots win and Mac Jones over 2.5 pass TDs: boosted to +475 odds
- Russell Wilson over 249.5 pass yards and 1.5 pass TDs: boosted to +300 odds
- Kyler Murray over 249.5 pass yards and to have a rush TD: boosted to +400 odds
- Cincinnati, Ohio State, and Wisconsin to all win: boosted to +900 odds
- Trae Young over 29.5 points, 9.5 assists, and 5.5 rebounds: boosted to +600 odds
- Bradley Beal over 29.5 points and 5.5 assists: boosted to +475 odds
- Many more!