Caesars New York: Get $3,000 Bonus Using ACTIONNEW for Alabama-Georgia
New York online sports betting just in time for the college football national title game, NFL Playoffs, Super Bowl, and March Madness? I know Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but this feels pretty close.
If you missed it, on Saturday four legal sportsbooks launched online betting in the Empire State: Caesars, DraftKings, FanDuel, and BetRivers. And they came out in full force with incredible offers for new users. None are better than Caesars, who is giving $300 just for signing up plus a deposit match up to $3,000. That’s a lot of money you can put on Georgia vs. Alabama tonight.
Just make sure you either use the code on this page or use code ACTIONNEW, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Best Caesars New York Promo Codes for Georgia vs. Alabama, NFL Playoffs, NBA, and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away multiple four digits in money, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit, and place your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will give you $300 just for signing up, they’ll match that first deposit up to $3,000, and they’ll even throw in a jersey if you bet $100 or more this week.
And on Jan. 19, you’ll receive a $150 gift card to NBAshop.com to purchase the jersey of your choice (as long as you bet $100+ on the NBA by then)!
This offer is available no matter what you’re looking to bet. Of course, everyone’s getting down action on Bama vs. Georgia tonight. But if you want to go ahead and bet the NFL Playoffs, here are your options:
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals, Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills, Saturday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys, Sunday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
If NBA is your thing, check out tonight’s slate:
- Utah Jazz at Detroit Pistons, Monday at 7 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Charlotte Hornets, Monday at 7 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at New York Knicks, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Boston Celtics, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Houston Rockets, Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Sacramento Kings, Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Portland Trail Blazers, Monday at 10 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Monday, Jan. 10
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Georgia, 76ers & Kraken All Win: boosted to +800 odds
- Georgia Covers -1.5 1st Half Spread & Under 25.5 1st Half Total Points: boosted to +325 odds
- Georgia Win By 7-12 Pts vs Alabama: boosted to +600 odds
- Oregon, Navy & North Dakota State All Win: boosted to +175 odds
- Jazz, Hornets & Celtics All Win: boosted to +260 odds
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Over 29.5 Points & Over 9.5 Assists: boosted to +550 odds
- Many more!