Caesars Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code: Varied Offers in OH, Other States for Sunday NFL Playoffs
The NFL Divisional Round turns to Bengals-Bills and Cowboys-49ers Sunday. There's ample opportunity to score value with Caesars Sportsbook between both games and several live promotions.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL accesses a $1,250 first bet on the house in all states other than Ohio and Maryland.
If you are in Ohio, Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION41BET unlocks a $1,500 first bet on the house. In Maryland, use ACTION4PICS to get $100 in bet credits if your first wager is between $20-$100; if it's over $100, it's a first bet on the house up to $1,500, like Ohio.
- Caesars Sportsbook Ohio promo code: ACTION41BET
- Most other states: ACTION4FULL
- Maryland promo code: ACTION4PICS
A "first bet on the house" is simple. You'll make your first wager after signing up, and if it loses, you'll be refunded in bet credits equal to whatever you lost (as long as it's below $1,500/$1,250). These all function the same way, just with different amounts.
Let's examine the Bengals-Bills 3 p.m. ET kickoff as a vehicle for this Caesars promotion on Sunday.
Caesars Promo Code: Bengals-Bills
It's important to note that you don't get to decide which wagers gets the first bet on the house treatment. It's your first wager no matter what, and it needs to be at least $10.
It's always tempting to bet the spread. But when betting with a promotion, it's good to bet on plus-money. It's riskier, but you'll make more money over time despite how many bets you win or lose. One way we can achieve a plus-money wager is by creating a same game parlay.
Caesars has the Bills tabbed as six-point favorites against the Bengals. The Bills have been drastically inconsistent against the spread this season sporting a 7-8 record. Cincinnati has defied the market all season at 12-4 ATS.
The Dolphins may have put a halt on Josh Allen's legs only allowing him 20 yards, but he achieved a career-best average with 47.5 per game this season. Cincinnati is a top five defense in defending against the run, but with a lackluster backfield to counter it with, we could see some more scrambling action from Allen.
In the playoffs, you need to use every trick you've got in the bag. Brandon Anderson broke down the numbers on how we might see Allen unleash his scrimmage capabilities:
It’s very clear watching these past couple years that Buffalo saves Allen’s legs and hits for the games that matter most. That’s why I’m not thrown by his four carries for 20 yards last week. That was against a third-string quarterback and a game in which Buffalo was heavily favored. But generally speaking, the Bills dial up more Allen designed runs and scrambles against playoff opponents. The numbers over the past two years speak for themselves:
22 games vs non-playoff teams: 6.4 rushes for 39.5 yards per game
14 games vs playoff opponents: 9.1 rushes for 57.3 yards per game
Allen's rushing prop is set at 46.5 yards at -127 odds. We'll want to look to add something else to the bet slip sweeten the pot.
If we're looking for an anytime touchdown scorer, it's always a comfortable dice roll to bank on Ja'Marr Chase. The sophomore stud has scores in six of his last eight games and eight overall in that span. He's averaged 10.3 targets per game from his trusty former classmate Joe Burrow and saw 12 for nine catches against Ravens in the Wild Card round.
Chase's ATD odds are set at +103 against the No. 2 ranked defense in the NFL. Let's smack this and the Allen rushing prop together:
The Pick: Allen 46.5+ rush yards + Chase ATD at +300
Let's say I want to deposit and bet $200 on this SGP.
- If it hits at +300, I'll profit $600 ($200 x 3.0) and keep the original $200. I now have $800 in my account, and the promo is over.
- If it doesn't hit, I'll get $200 back in bet credits.
Banking on Bet Credits
Betting with bet credits is similar to a friend spotting you for a bet. If it wins, you'll get your profits, but not the bet credits. If it loses, I lose the bet credits and make no profits.
So if the SGP falls through, let's say I put my $200 in bet credits on Micah Parsons and the Dallas Cowboys to defeat the 49ers at 6:30 p.m. ET. Caesars has the Dallas moneyline odds priced at +160.
- If the Cowboys win, I profit $320 ($200 x 1.6) but I don't keep the $200 bet credit. So now off a $200 deposit, I've profited $120, and the promo is over. The $320 in my account can be withdrawn or bet.
- If the Cowboys lose, I have nothing.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code by State
There is one of three different offers, depending on your state.
- Most states: $1,250 first bet on the house
- Ohio: $1,500 first bet on the house
- Maryland: $100 in bet credits if your first bet is between $20 and $100, a $1,500 first bet on the house if your first bet is $100 or more. Your first bet cannot be on any boosted market.
Signing Up With Caesars
- Click here to get started (or here for Maryland and here for Ohio). Input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL (or ACTION41BET in Ohio and ACTION4PICS in Maryland).
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and log in.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet (or $1,500 in Ohio)
OH only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with an eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if the wager is settled as a loss. Maximum bet credit $1,500; must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.