Caesars Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code: Offers Available in OH vs. Other States for CFP Title
The College Football Playoff National Championship starts Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET and new bettors in Ohio can take advantage of Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION41BET for $1,500 in potential value. If you’re in any other state, you get up to $1,250.
- Caesars Ohio promo code: ACTION41BET
- All other states: ACTION4FULL
The Georgia Bulldogs take the field just under two-score favorites over the TCU Horned Frogs. Caesars has the over/under set at 63.
Let’s walk through how this promotion works and preview how you can use it to bet Monday night’s CFB grand finale.
How Caesars Promo Code Works
When we say the offer has “up to $1,500 value,” this means that Caesars will credit back your account up to $1,500 in bet credits if your first wager loses. So you can stake your entire bankroll up to this ceiling, if possible.
Georgia Bulldogs (-450) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (+350)
No. 3 TCU will draw Goliath on college football’s biggest stage after stunning No. 2 Michigan in the semi-final, 51-45. No. 1 Georgia conquered Ohio State 42-41 to now seek a back-to-back CFP championship for the first time since its inception. Its spearheaded by Heisman Trophy favorite Stetson Bennet IV, who’s amassed 3,823 yards with a 68.1 CMP%. The Horned Frogs deploy another name in the Heisman mix under center in Max Duggan, who took over as the starter this season and gathered 3,546 yards and a 63.7 CMP%.
Both offenses boast different types of weapons: Georgia’s elite pass-catching led by Brock Bowser and Ladd McConkey vs. the explosive rushing talents of TCU’s Kendre Miller, who has 17 scores and 1,399 yards on the campaign. There’s a bevy of player props to like here, but let’s focus on Bowers — the sophomore tight end that’s scored nine times and tallied 884 total yards.
Mike Calabrese shepherds bettors to wagering on Bower to score the first touchdown of the game:
Georgia’s superstar tight end found the end zone nine total times on the year, and three of them were first-score touchdowns. Plays like this are predicated on opportunity and game planning, and a Bowers bet checks both boxes.
If you combined the John Mackey Award winner’s targets and carries in each game this year, he exceeded a total of six in 13-of-14 games. The carries generally were end-arounds or reverses for Bowers and have led to a pair of touchdowns. One of those carries came against South Carolina in the red zone, displaying the Georgia staff’s willingness to get him involved in any way possible inside the opponents’ 20-yard line.
Michigan’s Colston Loveland and Luke Schoonmaker found a decent amount of success against TCU’s pass defense in the semifinals, combining for five receptions and 68 yards. It’s also worth noting that TCU hasn’t faced an opponent all season long that has a tight end of this caliber who is integrated so deeply into their opponent’s game plan.
At nearly 7-1, Bowers is preferable to strike first over a host of ballcarriers in this game that are all sub 4-1 in the first-touchdown market.
The Pick: Bowers to score the first touchdown of the game at +650.
OK, so we decide to bet the full threshold of $1,100 (we get back whatever we bet if we lose on this bet). If Bowers hauls in the first score of the contest, we’ve just hit a profit of $7,150. If anyone else does however, we get the $1,100 back in the form of bet credits.
Take Advantage of Bet Credits
Most bet credits across the different sportsbooks share general similarities. With Caesars, it’s good to note that they will be removed from your account after 14 days of receipt. So try to bet with them as soon as you can, or they will be lost. When you win with bet credits, you only keep the profits. This varies from regular bets where you’ll get your stake back.
Now that we’ve squared that away, let’s talk scenarios. It’s a wise move to seek out plus-money wagers that have an opportunity to net you solid profits. When looking for a long shot, try to pick something you believe has reasonable possibility of hitting.
Let’s break up our $1,100 into $100 increments. We’ll place $100 in bet credits on the Pistons to beat the 76ers on Tuesday. These odds are sitting at +330. A Detroit win would bank us $330, but we lose the $100 if Philadelphia wins.
More Bets to Place on TCU-Georgia
- Follow Stuckey’s strategy heading into the 7:30 p.m. ET kickoff and read why he’s riding this Brock Bowers receiving prop.
- Gilles Gallant lists his ATD prop suggestions that involve arguments for Stetson Bennett and Taye Barber.
- The Action Staff weighs in to provide six player props to consider for both sides of the football.
- Peter Ruden draws out the comprehensive betting cheatsheet for TCU-Georgia.
How to Sign up With Caesars
- Click here and and input the Caesars promo code ACTION41BET.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Wager up to $1,500 on your first bet starting with Week 18 NFL action.
Caesars New User Promo Requirements
Caesars does have some requirements that potential new users have to meet in order to register for their sportsbook. Confirm your eligibility with the checklist below:
- Must be 21+ years old
- New users must be located in a state where Caesars is active. It should be noted that you don’t have to live in Ohio to wager, you just have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
Caesars Promo Code ACTION41BET Terms & Conditions
Here are the important points to know about this offer:
- To qualify for the bet credits, the minimum initial deposit is $20.
- Promotion value applies to your first real money bet, up to a maximum value of $1,500. Caesars will credit you with bets worth what you wagered within two days after the wager settles if your bet loses.
- Your wager must settle within 30 days of account registration to qualify.
- The bet credit must be used within 14 days of receipt, or it will expire.
OH only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Maximum bet credit $1,500; must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER