Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Offers $1,250 for Friday Bowls
Caesars Bowl Games, 30/12/2022
New users can use Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL when they register to claim up to $1,250 in bets. Utilize the bonus offer to bet on today’s slate of bowl games.
How’s it work? If your first bet loses, you’ll get refunded whatever you lost in bet credits, up to $1,250. We’ll explain with examples from Friday’s slate below.
Promo Code for Caesars Sportsbook by State
Caesars Sportsbook has several promo code options that can vary depending on where you are located. Below is a detailed look at each of the Caesars Sportsbook promos along with their location restrictions.
- ACTION4FULL is available to new users in any location where Caesars is active. This promotion will give new registrants up to $1,250 back in free bets on Caesars Sportsbook if their first bet loses, plus some Caesars reward points.
- ACTION4PICS is a Caesars Sportsbook new user promotion that is exclusive to Maryland residents. This particular bonus will be dependent on the amount of your initial wager.
- If your first wager is between $20 and $100, you’ll receive $100 in free bets.
- If your initial wager is over $100, you’ll get a first bet on Caesars up to $1,500.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
Now that you know how the Caesars promo codes work, it’s time to sign up! Here’s what you need to do to get your account started:
Step 1. Click here to start the registration process.
Step 2. Enter the required information to create your account (i.e. name, address, date of birth, last 4 of SSN, etc) to verify your identity and eligibility.
Step 3. Input the relevant Caesars Sportsbook bonus code (ACTION4FULL, ACTION4PICS, ACTIONTIX) to claim your offer.
Step 4. Agree to Caesar’s Terms & Conditions.
Step 5. Make your initial minimum $20 deposit.
Step 6. Place your first wager.
How to Get the Most Out of ACTION4FULL Caesars Sportsbook Promo
ACTION4FULL is a promotional offer that gives new users pretty extensive leeway to make a sizable introductory wager. Because Caesars Sportsbook will credit your initial stake back if your first wager loses, it’s really worth going big (up to $1,250) on that initial wager. While you always want to place a winning bet, in this scenario, it’s worth it to look for a plus-money wager that may be more of a long shot to get the most value.
Here are the various ways your wager can shake out with this particular Caesars promo code:
- Your initial wager wins. You’ll not only receive your stake back, but you’ll also reap all the profits as well. In this case, your new user bonus has been fulfilled and you do not get anything from Caesars Sportsbook.
- Your initial wager loses. Caesars Sportsbook picks up the tab and credits your account (up $1,250) with how much you originally bet in free credits. So while you may not have returned any profit, you’ve also not lost your initial stake either.
Let’s use today’s Ohio vs. Wyoming as an example of ACTION4FULL in the real-world (Ohio residents you can still use promo code ACTION22TIX to preregister for Ohio sports betting!). We’ll pretend that you’ve registered for Caesars Sportsbook and deposited $1,500 into your account.
Say that you’ve decided to bet $1,250 on Ohio to win the game by 13-18 points at +700 odds. Clearly, this is a big plus-money value, but could be tricky to hit. Here’s what could happen:
- Ohio wins the game by 13-18 points. You win your wager and pocket a profit of $8,750 PLUS your $1,250 stake for a total of $10,000. The new user promotion has concluded.
- Ohio does not win the game by 13-18 points. You do not net any profits, but Caesars Sportsbooks will credit you $1,250 in bet credits.
You can’t withdraw free bets as cash, so you’ll have to place additional wagers to try to turn those credits into real cash that can be withdrawn.
Be sure to check Action Network’s sportsbook bonus guide if you need additional clarification on how various offers work!
How to Use Free Bet Credits Effectively
Before we get into free bet strategy, it is important to make note of two things pertaining to Caesars Sportsbook credits:
- Free bet credits have to be used within 14 days of receipt, or they will be automatically removed from your account. Don’t sit on them for long!
- You will only receive the winnings from any wager placed with free bet credits. Caesars Sportsbook will keep the stake since they are fronting the bet.
The best free bet strategy is similar to what we discussed in the Ohio-Wyoming example. Use free bet credits on a plus-money wager that has the potential to return big profits. Remember, Caesars Sportsbook is footing the stake, so why not try to win as much as possible with a potential long shot at +200 through +500 odds?
Let’s use today’s Orange Bowl as an example.
Say that you’ve decided to bet $100 of your free bet credits on the Tennessee moneyline against Clemson at +192 odds.
- If Tennessee wins, you’ll earn out a nice $192 in profit. Remember, Caesars keeps the stake when using free bets.
- If Tennessee loses, you will have lost that amount of free bet credits.
How to Select a Bet for ACTION4PICS
ACTION4PICS is another great Caesars Sportsbook promo code for Maryland residents. And guess what? The Terps just so happen to have a bowl game against NC State today to use it on!
Unlike the ACTION4FULL promo code, it’s not really important which bet you make for this bonus, but how much you wager. Here’s the breakdown:
- If your first bet is between $20 and $100, you’ll get $100 in free bets. Say you’ve played $50 on Maryland to cover the spread against NC State. If the Terps win, you’ll get the profits from that bet PLUS the $100 in free bets. You’d still get that $100 in free bets if Maryland did not cover.
- If you were to bet $200 on Maryland to cover the spread, and they did not, Caesars would pick up that initial stake and refund your account with an equal amount of free bet credits up to $1,500.
So in this case, what you wager will impact your bonus. Guaranteed free bets is always great, but it offers potentially less value than getting the bet on Caesars up to $1,500.