Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Unlocks $1,250 for Georgia-TCU
Caesars Sportsbook National Championship Max Duggan, 1/9/2023
Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL secures up to $1,250 as first bet insurance in every state but Ohio (which offers a larger bonus).
In the Buckeye State, Caesars promo code ACTION41BET unlocks up to $1,500 as first bet insurance.
- Caesars Ohio promo code: ACTION41BET
- All other states: ACTION4FULL
Just make your first wager after signing up, and if it loses, you’ll be refunded in bet credits equal to whatever you lost (as long as it’s below $1,500/$1,250).
We’ll explain how these offers work in-depth below.
How the Caesars Promo Code Works
This promotion means you will be replenished with whatever you waged up to $1,250 in bet credits should your first wager on the platform loses. That’s an important point — you don’t get to decide which wagers gets the first bet on the house.
Let’s say you deposit $100 and bet it all on this Georgia winning margin bet at +425 — the Dawgs would need to win by 13-18 points.
- If the bet wins, you profit $425 and keep the original $100.
- If the bet loses, you get $100 back in bet credits.
Our Mike Calabrese explains why he likes this exotic prop:
If you’re on board with the last wager, why not join me in this generous winning-margin band?
Catching the key numbers of 14 and 17 with margin for error on a missed extra point along the way is why I view this as the best band to bet on the board.
I also like the fact Kirby Smart understands that in modern college football, a touchdown lead just isn’t what it used to be. I don’t see UGA going into its shell and taking the air out of the ball should it gain a seven- or 10-point lead.
Even if Georgia does give its three-headed backfield of Daijun Edwards, Kenny McIntosh and Kendall Milton more fourth-quarter carries, that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s throttling down against a soft TCU run defense. The Horned Frogs allowed 156.8 yards per game on the ground this season (70th) and finished 80th in Success Rate Allowed and 66th in explosive runs surrendered.
Long runs by Kansas State’s Deuce Vaughn and Michigan’s Donovan Edwards demonstrated how opponents can rip long runs against Joe Gillespie’s 3-3-5 defense. I would play this band down to +350.
Using Caesars Bet Credits
Betting with bet credits is similar to a friend spotting you for a bet. If it wins, you’ll get your profits, but not the bet credits. If it loses, I lose the bet credits and make no profits.
If this bet loses, you’ll have your bet credits by Tuesday. But you can wait until this weekend’s NFL Wild Card Round action to use them.
So say you take your $100 in bet credits and put it all on the Giants moneyline against the Vikings at +140.
- If the Giants win, I win $140, but don’t keep the $100 in bet credits. That’s a $40 profit off my $100 deposit.
- If the Giants lose, the bet credit is gone and I’ll have $0 in my account.
Signing Up With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL (or ACTION41BET in Ohio).
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and log in.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet (or $1,500 in Ohio)
OH only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with an eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if the wager is settled as a loss. Maximum bet credit $1,500; must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.