Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Nets $1,250 in Value for NFL Week 13
Getty Images. Pictured: Bengals QB Joe Burrow and WR Ja’Marr Chase (left) and Titans RB Derrick Henry and QB Ryan Tannehill (right)
Today’s slate features 12 games, including:
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Tennessee Titans
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Washington Commanders
- Green Bay Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Use the following Caesars promo code to start betting during one of the busiest Sundays in the NFL:
- ACTION4FULL, which gets users in any location up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet on any NFL Football game today.
- ACTION4PICS, which gets any new user in Maryland up to $1,500 “On Caesars” or $100 in free bets if their first wager is under $100.
How to Sign Up with Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and enter the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information (name, date of birth, address & email address).
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and log into your account.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.
Terms & Conditions
- Available states: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- To qualify, the minimum initial deposit is $20.
- The promotional value applies to your first real-money bet, up to a maximum value of $1,250. Caesars will credit you with free bets worth what you wagered within two days after the wager settles if your bet loses.
- Your wager must settle within 30 days of account registration to qualify.
- The Free Bet credit must be used within 14 days of receipt, or it will expire.
First-Bet Insurance: Bengals vs. Titans
Let’s take a deeper look at today’s exciting Bengals vs. Titans matchup as a way to help explain how Caesars’ First-Bet Insurance works.
Tennessee Titans +110 at Caesars Sportsbook
Last time these teams met, the Bengals eliminated the Titans 19-16 in the AFC Divisional round in January. Tennessee was #1 overall, so this loss stung. The Titans certainly won’t forget that loss in this matchup against the Bengals. Keep in mind that defensive tackle Jeffery Simmons and placekicker Randy Bullock are both questionable for this game.
Tennessee’s confidence should be high since they are currently first in the AFC south and won seven of their last eight games.
Cincinnati Bengals -130 at Caesars Sportsbook
The Bengals pulled an upset on the Titans in the AFC Divisional game, so they will try to do it again today as slight favorites at Nissan Stadium. Joe Mixon, Cincinnati’s top running back, is still recovering from a concussion and is questionable. Ja’Marr Chase, who is dealing with a hip injury, is expected to play against the Titans. Mixon and Chase are integral parts of the team, so their status for this game will likely impact the game’s result.
The Pick: Both teams are the best or second-best in their respective divisions, so expect a battle today. Additionally, the Bengals are one of the top offensive teams while the Titans are one of the top defensive teams in the NFL. However, if Chase and Mixon (or one of them) ends up not playing, the Titans have the advantage here. If they do play, then this game can go down to the wire. The Titans do hold the longest active ATS win streak, so don’t be too surprised if they secure the victory. Choose wisely in this matchup.
Betting with First-Bet Insurance
If you sign up with Caesars and place a $100 moneyline bet on the Titans:
- Titans win: You win $110 and keep the $100 deposit for a total payout of $210.
- Bengals lose: You receive $100 in free bets.
Using Your Free Bets
If you lost your moneyline bet on the Titans vs. Bengals, you can use your $100 in free bets on the most lopsided NFL matchup today — Green Bay Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles. The Packers are +240 to win against the best team in the NFL.
The Eagles are 9-1 and lost their first game of the season at Lincoln Financial Field to the Washington Commanders two weeks ago.
If the moneyline bet hits: You win $240, and the $100 free bet has been used. You still gain a $140 profit since your deposit.
If the moneyline bet misses: Good luck next time you earn a free bet!