Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Banks $1,250 on Bucks-Sixers, Any Friday Game
Friday's NBA heavyweight headliner sets the stage for the Milwaukee Bucks and the Philadelphia 76ers second meeting of 2022-23. The Sixers seek to defeat the Bucks for the first time in three years.
Plus, Caesars has a pair of Ohio and Maryland promos available:
- ACTION4FULL gets newusers in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if your first bet loses.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
- ACTION41H is an exclusive pre-register offer for Maryland users. New users can deposit $20 to get four $25 free bets that can be used once betting goes live in Maryland on Nov. 21.
Since ACTION4FULL is Caesars signature offer, let's unwrap Bucks-Sixers as a vehicle to explain how this works.
Caesars Promo: Bucks-Sixers
Promotions are great opportunities to take advantage on slightly riskier bets, so you'll want to find a line that's plus. Also, you accrue more profit over time, which is known as expected value.
Before deciding how to place your bet, it's always wise to research the game at-hand. Here's a synopsis of Friday's primetime narrative between the Bucks and Sixers:
Milwaukee Bucks: -105 at Caesars Sportsbook
Since the beginning of 2019-20, the Bucks have owned the Sixers with an 8-2 overall record. They sit at second in the Eastern Conference after posting a 9-0 start, but losing three of their last five contests.
What's scary is that the Bucks haven't even played at full health; several injuries have been sustained on the roster — including the likes of Khris Middleton, Pat Connaughton and Wesley Matthews.
Corey Parson emphasized why the overbearing presence Giannis Antetokounmpo poses has compensated:
Despite dealing with a rash of injuries to start the season the Bucks are in good hands due to the play two-time MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo. He’s scoring 29.9 points per game and pulling down 11.8 rebounds a night and dishing out 5.5 assists. As long as the former MVP is on the court the Bucks have a legit shot to win every game.
Philadelphia 76ers: -115 at Caesars Sportsbook
In that 8-2 span, the Sixers haven't won at home against Milwaukee since the 2019. Yikes. The Sixers kicked off their campaign with a turbulent 1-5 record, but have begun to redeem themselves since — now at .500 14 games in.
Part of the adjustment is partly due to surviving without James Harden, who isn't projected to return for another several weeks. Joel Embiid has started to return to form. He's progressively scored more points in each of his last five games — leading to his 59-point display on Nov. 13.
Parson thinks that along with Embiid's shoulders, the Sixer's defensive acumen is what can help them contend against the Bucks Firday:
The other bright spot for the Sixers is they are one of the best defensive teams in the NBA despite their overall struggles. They allow the fifth-fewest points per 100 possessions ( in their non-garbage time, according to Cleaning the Glass and over the past two weeks, they rank first allowing just 101.4 per 100.
Placing Your Wager
Upon digesting what factors are in play, you place this same game parlay:
|Joel Embiid Over 29.5 Points||-115|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo Over 29.5 Points||-125|
You fork down $100 on this — here's what happens:
- Parlay hits: You win $580 and hold onto the $100 like any other bet. You've got $680 total.
- Parlay loses: Once the bet has settled, you'll see $100 in free bets available to use.
*If you're in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
The Ins-and-Outs of Free Bets
Once you have free bets from a book, you can use them to bet with, but not withdraw. The profits will be real money you can keep.
Let's say the Packers win by two possessions through their run game and Derrick Henry puts up a lemon. We lose the above parlay and have $100 in free bets for the weekend.
We bet this Week 11 NFL Sunday parlay with the $100 in free bets:
- The results would be as follows:
- The parlay hits: You bag $1,000 and the $100 disappears.
- The parlay misses: You earn a wonderful $0
Interested in betting more NBA action with your Caesars promo Friday? Our experts will get you up to snuff in NBA Best Bets:
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.