CFB Wednesday: Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Offers $1,250 First-Bet Insurance
Central Michigan and Northern Illinois are fresh off bye weeks and are looking to start reviving their seasons on Wednesday.
- ACTION4FULL, which gets users in any location up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet on Saturday and;
- ACTIONTIX, an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
Want to know more about how first-bet insurance works? Let's break it down together with Central Michigan vs. Northern Illinois:
First-Bet Insurance Preview: Central Michigan-Northern Illinois
Here's how you get free bets with both of these offers:
ACTION4FULL gives new users the chance to bet anything up to $1,250. If the bet loses, you will be refunded whatever you waged in free bets.
ACTIONTIX lets new users in Ohio bet at least $20 to receive a guaranteed $100 in free bets regardless of the result. They will also get the weekly raffle entry for Cavs tickets.
Let's create a parlay for Central Michigan-Northern Illinois since plus-money wagers are the best way to approach a promo bet.
Here's a peak into Wednesday's staff CFB Preview column with insight from Kyle Remillard on this game:
Northern Illinois: -235 at Caesars Sportsbook
The Huskies’ run game is the bread and butter of this offense. Head coach Thomas Hammock runs a slow-paced offense that rushes the ball on 60% of its plays.
But the Central Michigan defense has been strong against opposing running attacks, allowing just 3.3 yards per carry. Moving the ball on the ground won’t be easy against a CMU defensive line that ranks second nationally in Line Yards.
Central Michigan: +192 at Caesars Sportsbook
The Central Michigan offense has taken a massive step back from last year’s success. The 2021 offense averaged 32 points per game behind a dominant rushing attack that opened the passing lanes.
The inability to run the football consistently has impacted the aerial attack as well. Quarterback Daniel Richardson has thrown 13 touchdowns to four interceptions on the season, but he’s completed just 56% of his passes and averaged 6.1 yards per pass attempt.
Let's say you deposit and bet $200 on this parlay ahead of the 7 p.m. kickoff:
|Central Michigan +5.5||-104|
|Over 56.5 Total Points||-115|
|Northern Illinois ML||-240|
Here's what can happen:
- The parlay hits: You win $1,194 and keep your $200 deposit for a total of $1,394.
- The parlay doesn't hit: You have $200 in free bets.
*If you're in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Lock in your Week 10 CFB bets now with our best bets preview:
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Free Bets, Explained:
Free bets are only used for placing wagers — you can't withdraw them. But you keep the profits if your bet wins.
The free bets wager isn't insured, only the first bet. So if you lose this time around, you have nothing. That's where the risk shows up.
Say you lost your Wednesday parlay above. You now take the $200 in free bets and place it on this Thursday Night Football parlay:
|Miles Sanders ATD||-110|
|Eagles -7.5 First Half||+100|
- Here's what you can expect:
- The parlay hits: You win $474, but the $200 in free bets is gone.
- The parlay misses: You win $0.
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.