Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Nets $1,250 for Rivalry Weekend
No rivalry matchup features higher stakes than “The Game” as Ohio State will welcome Michigan to Columbus in a battle for between top five teams. The winner of the game will clinch a spot in next weekend’s Big Ten Championship Game as well as earn the inside track at a spot in the College Football Playoff.
Use the following Caesars promo codes to start betting during one of the best weekends in the college football season.
- ACTION4FULL, which gets users in any location up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet on any college football Saturday game and;
- ACTION4PICS: For Maryland users, this offer gets you $100 in free bets if your first wager is between $20-$100, or a first bet “On Caesars” up to $1,500 if your first wager is more than $100.
- ACTIONTIX, an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
Want to learn more about these promos or have additional questions? Read on and we’ll explain further.
How to Sign Up with Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and log in.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.
Terms & Conditions
Here are the important points to know about this offer:
- Available states: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming
- To qualify for the free bet credits, the minimum initial deposit is $20.
- Promotion value applies to your first real money bet, up to a maximum value of $1,250. Caesars will credit you with free bets worth what you wagered within two days after the wager settles if your bet loses.
- Your wager must settle within 30 days of account registration to qualify.
- The Free Bet credit must be used within 14 days of receipt, or it will expire.
First-Bet Insurance: Michigan-Ohio State
Let’s take a deeper look at today’s Michigan-Ohio State matchup as a way to help explain how Caesars’ promotion can work.
Michigan Wolverines: +240 at Caesars Sportsbook
A lot is riding on the health of Heisman Trophy candidate Blake Corum heading into this game. The Wolverines’ star tailback rushed for more than 100 yards in Michigan’s close call with Illinois a week ago — in just one half of action. He missed almost every play in the second half after sustaining an injury to his left knee in the first half against the Fighting Illini, and the offense sputtered without him.
Will Corum see the field against the Buckeyes? Michigan’s dominant rushing attack has been predicated on feeding Corum the ball all season long, so how will Michigan adjust if he doesn’t play? The Wolverines battered the Buckeyes on the ground en route to their win in this series a season ago, and it’s their best recipe for success if they want to have sustained success again in the underdog role.
Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh said this week that Corum did not have serious damage to his knee so we’ll have to see just how much Corum plays, if at all.
Ohio State Buckeyes: -305 at Caesars Sportsbook
Ohio State has not dominated teams in recent weeks in the manner they were earlier in the season but the Buckeyes still come into the game as the clear favorite. Quarterback C.J. Stroud, wide receiver Marvin Harrison Jr., and co. have put up prolific numbers through the air all season long and they’ve only been held under 40 points twice (against Notre Dame in the first game of the season and in bad weather conditions at Northwestern earlier this month).
The defense, while improved from last year, has proven to be susceptible at times this year, including last week against Maryland despite notching a defensive score in the waning minutes against the Terrapins. Ohio State has allowed at least 30 points twice in the past four weeks and will go up against a Michigan offense that is specifically designed to attack its weakness — consistent physicality up front.
The Pick: The Buckeyes will have a chip on their shoulder in this game after they were humiliated in Ann Arbor a season ago. Hassan Haskins isn’t walking through that door for Michigan, and Blake Corum might not be either. However, they still have a physical offensive line capable of moving Ohio State around and if Corum does play, it could turn into another dominant day on the ground for a Wolverine team aiming to exert their will for a second straight year. The Michigan moneyline has good value as is, but if Corum plays, it could be that much more enticing for bettors looking to back the Wolverines.
Betting with First-Bet Insurance
If you sign up with Caesars and place a $100 moneyline bet on Michigan, there are a couple of scenarios to walk through.
- Wolverines win: You win $240 and keep the $100 deposit for a total payout of $340.
- Wolverines lose: You get $100 in free bets.
*If you’re in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Using Your Free Bets
If you lost your moneyline bet on Michigan-Ohio State, you can use your $100 in free bets on another marquee rivalry matchup today — Auburn-Alabama. The Tigers are +980 to win but have played their Iron Bowl rivals tough in recent seasons. A win might not seem likely, but crazier things have happened (Kick Six, anyone?).
If the moneyline bet hits: You win $980, but the free $100 goes away. You still come away with an $880 profit since your deposit.
If the moneyline bet misses: Better luck next time!