Caesars Sportsbook Offers $1,250 Promo Code for Saturday Bowl Games
Albuquerque will brace itself for an offensive combustion on Saturday as these high-octane offenses collide. We’ll look deeper into how to bet SMU-BYU, the promo lingo, free bets and more.
Caesars Promos Currently Live
There are also exclusive offers live in both Maryland and Ohio at Caesars Sportsbook. Here’s the full picture:
- ACTION4FULL gets new users in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if their first bet loses at Caesars.
- ACTION4PICS is exclusive to Maryland bettors and nets $100 in free bets if your first wager is between $20 and $100. If you bet more than $100, it becomes “On Caesars” up to $1,500 — meaning they’ll refund you in free bets equal to the amount you lose, should it lose.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
SMU (-195) vs. BYU (+162) at Caesars Sportsbook
The Mustangs and Cougars enter this Bowl matchup with 7-5 records and recent hot streaks. SMU has won four of their last five will BYU rides a three-game win streak. This is bound to be a barn burner with SMU’s Tanner Mordecai leading an offense averaging 38 points a game while BYU around 32 behind Jarren Hall. It looks as if books think Hall is already out due to a hampering ankle injury, as they have SMU set as four-point favorites.
SMU has been generous on defense — allowing around 446 yards per game to opponents. They make up for it with Mordecai, who is leading the AAC is all passing statistics. It will be tough for the BYU defense to hold the juggernaut Mordecai holds the keys for. If Hall plays, he’ll need to match that with the 3,171 yards he’s tossed.
Let’s assume the Cougars can hold the Mustangs within a point-and-a-half and bet BYU +1.5. We deposit and fork $100 on this +120 line at Caesars.
We’ll gain $120 back if BYU keeps pace to cover. We’ll also get our initial $100 back for a total payout of $220. If they lose by anymore than a point or don’t win, we get that $100 back, but in the form of free bets.
Need more inspiration for SMU-BYU? Look deeper into the narratives behind the New Mexico bowl with our professional betting analysts:
Free Bets, Explained
You accrue more expected value over time the more you bet — even if it feels like you’re losing more bets. That’s why we suggest longshots.
Keep the profits, but not the free bets if your bet wins. Lose, and you’re out of second chances. So the risk isn’t “free” this time around.
We’ll take the $100 from SMU-BYU (if the bet loses) and place it on the Titans to beat the Chargers Sunday at 4:35 p.m. ET. Caesars has these odds priced at +135 as of Friday evening.
It will go like this: Win, we get back $135 in hard cash, but not the $100 in free bets. Lose, and we have $0, so it’s best to take consideration in how we’d like to use promo and free bets chances; they can pay off or be wasted opportunities.
*If you’re in Ohio or Maryland, the ACTIONTIX and ACTION4PICS promos work just the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets whether you win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Quick Tip: What is a Middle?
Unsure of which side you want to back? A middle is a play where a bettor bets both sides of a bet — both featuring differing lines. The goal is to win both, but this strategy ensures that at least one will win at the very least. The chance to place a middle bet is when a line changes after the initial bet was placed.
So if we bet on SMU -2.5 before books changed it to -4, we could take BYU +4 afterwards and hope both bets clear. SMU would need to win by three points for both bets to hit.
Signing Up With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.