Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Gives $1,250 Value for Cowboys-Titans
Caesers Thursday Night Football, 12/29/2022
We'll talk about signing up, Caesars promos, how to acquire the free bets by betting on Thursday Night Football and more below.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code, Explained
All new users will be able to use ACTION4FULL, but depending on where you are located, there may be other offers available, too. Here is a breakdown of what Caesars has live right now:
- ACTION4FULL is available to new users in any location where Caesars is active. This promotion will give new registrants up to $1,250 back in free bets on Caesars Sportsbook if their first bet loses.
- ACTION4PICSis a Caesars Sportsbook new user promotion that is only available to Maryland residents. This unique offer varies based on the amount of your initial wager. Here's how it works:
- If your first wager is between $20 and $100, you'll automatically receive $100 in free bets.
- If your initial wager is over $100, you'll get a first bet on Caesars up to $1,500. This means you'll be refunded your initial stake if the bet loses.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets. [UPDATE WITH LIVE OH INFO]
How to Sign Up for Caesars
Signing up for Caesars is a no-brainer. Here's how it's done:
Step 1. Click here to start the registration process.
Step 2. Enter the required information to create your account (i.e. name, address, date of birth, last 4 of SSN, etc) to verify your identity and eligibility.
Step 3. Input the relevant Caesars promo code (ACTION4FULL, ACTION4PICS, ACTIONTIX) to claim your bonus. [UPDATE with OH]
Step 4. Agree to Caesar's Terms & Conditions and submit your account.
Step 5. Make your initial deposit ($20 minimum).
Step 6. Place your first wager with your bonus offer (we'll talk strategy in the next section!).
How to Best Utilize Promos at Caesars
Before we dive into the best strategy for using Caesar promotions, we advise any new sports bettors (particularly if you're from Ohio and just getting access to legalized betting) to check out these helpful resources first:
- Sports Betting Tips for Beginners
- How to Read American Odds
- Travel Betting Guide
- Sportsbook Bonus Terminology
Alright, now that you're comfortable with the basics, let's get into maximizing your Caesars Sportsbook bonus.
Making Your First Bet with ACTION4FULL
The ACTION4FULL promo is one where you'll want to find a wager that offers plus-money (think underdogs or player props like first touchdown scorer) to maximize value. Once you've found a bet, you'll want to wager your entire bankroll (up to $1,250) on that pick. It sounds scary, but because Caesars will credit your stake back if your first bet loses, you really don't have anything to worry about!
Here are the possible outcomes:
- You bet $1,250 on a plus-money wager that wins. You receive your stake back plus the profits. Win-win.
- You bet $1,250 on a plus-money wager that loses. Caesars Sportsbook picks up the tab and credits the $1,250 back into your account as free bets. So in the end, you really have not lost anything.
Let's play this out again, but this time with an example from the Titans-Cowboys Thursday Night Football matchup.
Let's say you want to bet $25 on the Titans moneyline (+400) against the Cowboys. If Tennessee wins, you would claim $100 in winnings. But if Dallas wins, you then have $25 in free bets to use however you'd like.
So, how should you spend them?
Caesars Sportsbook Free Bet Details & Strategy
Now that you've got an account full of free bet credits, the most important thing to know is that you have to use those credits within 14 days of receipt. Caesars Sportsbook will automatically remove the free bets from your account if you do not play through them in the allotted time. Use it or lose it, as they say!
Another important detail to note is that users will only receive the profits from any winning bets that are placed with site credits. Caesars is essentially staking your bet, so if you win, the wager amount stays with the house, but you walk away with the winnings.
In terms of strategy, there's no real difference to using free bet credits than how you played the initial wager. Data shows that the most logical and high-value bets with free credits are those plus-money wagers.
It's that simple. So, be sure to scour your favorite leagues and teams for favorable plus-money wagers until you've exhausted your free bet credits.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy that post-holiday season calm with Caesars Sportsbook.