Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Pockets $1,250 Value for NBA & More Wednesday
Both teams sit amidst the thick of the tightly-packed Eastern Conference as the season begins to heat up.
Plus, other offers are live in both Maryland and Ohio at Caesars Sportsbook. Here’s what each will look like:
- ACTION4FULL gets new users in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if their first bet loses at Caesars.
- ACTION4PICS is exclusive to Maryland bettors and nets $100 in free bets if your first wager is between $20 and $100. If you bet more than $100, it becomes “On Caesars” up to $1,500 — meaning they’ll refund you in free bets equal to the amount you lose, should it lose.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
Caesars Promo: Wednesday NBA Edition
This promotion means if your bet loses, the book will stake your loss with “free bets,” which you can use to wager with as a second chance.
You still want to take advantage and see the most profit back possible on your wager. Let’s identify how we’re betting Wednesday’s 7:30 p.m. tip-off between Atlanta and New York.
Atlanta Hawks (+105) vs. New York Knicks (-125) at Caesars
The Knicks sit two games behind Atlanta heading into Wednesday night. They mustered an assertive 97-81 victory over Cleveland on Sunday as 2.5-point underdogs, however they’ve dropped six of their last ten contests. New York now welcomes Atlanta to the Garden as 1.5-point favorites.
Both John Collins and D’Andre Hunter remain out to injury while the Knicks bolster a full-health roster. Trae Young dropped only 17 in the first meeting between these two of the 2022-23 season, but he’s averaging 28.1 on the road. The Hawks are also 4-6 in their last ten and are reeling from a 121-141 home loss to the Thunder.
The headlining narrative in this matchup is the recent poor shooting percentages. Here’s how Joe Dellera thinks that will translate as per his Hawks-Knicks game preview:
Both of these teams play at a relatively fast Pace — Atlanta plays at the eighth fastest and the Knicks play at the twelfth. However, given the way these offenses have struggled, they often are just out there doing cardio on the offensive side of the floor.
I think this should be a close game given the talent on these teams, but I also think it should a low-scoring game despite the Pace. This total sits at 233.5, and it is a touch high.
Over each of the Knicks’ and Hawks’ last 10 games, they are averaging 111.8 and 111.9 points per game, respectively. Neither team is shooting particularly well from 3-point range, and without some semblance of effective and efficient 3-point shooting, I struggle to envision these teams hitting this total.
It’s a toss up on paper, but Young and the Hawks are in a good spot to rebound from Monday’s home loss against a Knicks team that’s below .500 in games following a loss this season.
Here’s our suggested bet for Wednesday:
|Under 232.5 Points||-110|
We place $100 on the Hawks to pull out a low-scoring victory.
In the case where that happens, we see a payout of $391. In any case where it doesn’t, we get $100 (the amount we waged) back in free bets.
Free Bets This Week
We suggest to bet longshots always, but especially with promotions and free bets.
You accrue more expected value over time the more you bet — even if it feels like you’re losing more bets. You can place wagers with free bets, but can’t withdraw them as cash. You’ll keep the hard cash profits if they win.
Let’s place $50 of the $100 we received on this multi-sport parlay that spans Thursday-Saturday:
If this wins, we see $405.50 back and drop the $50 in free bets. We’re at $0 in profits if it loses, but still have the remaining $50 in free bets.
*If you’re in Ohio or Maryland, the ACTIONTIX and ACTION4PICS promos work just the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets whether you win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Wednesday’s Betting Suggestions
If you’re looking to bet one of the 11 NBA games commencing on Wednesday, watch our experts give their best bets:
Read our columns for Wednesday’s betting slate across every sport and event:
- It may be a late one, but Wednesday’s 10 p.m. Celtics-Suns game is bound to showcase all the bells and whistles — here’s Kenny Ducey’s game preview.
- Wednesday also presents some niche matchups on the college basketball slate; our CBB analysts break down 3 Best Bets.
- The Wild and Flames are one of seven NHL games on tap for Wednesday and our Greg Liodice explains why it’s a chance to bet the under.
- The first stage of the elimination rounds have concluded and our soccer experts swoop in to advise their World Cup odds and predictions moving forward.
Signing Up With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.