Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Unlocks $1,250 First-Bet Insurance for UGA-Tennessee
- ACTION4FULL, which gets users in any Caesars state up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet on Thursday and;
- ACTIONTIX, an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
Not sure what first-bet insurance is? We'll break it down below.
First-Bet Insurance Preview
Both offers could net you free bets, depending on how your first bet goes.
ACTION4FULL gives new users the chance to bet anything up to $1,250. If the bet loses, you will be refunded whatever you waged in free bets. If your bet wins, you'll keep the winnings and profit.
ACTIONTIX lets new users in Ohio bet at least $20 to receive a guaranteed $100 in free bets regardless of the result. They will also get the weekly raffle entry for Cavs tickets.
I'll show you how I'm betting Tennessee-Georgia as an example.
Say I deposit and bet $200 on Tennessee moneyline at +240 against the Bulldogs.
- If Tennesse wins, I'll profit $480, and keep the original $200. I'll have $680 total in my account. I can withdraw it all or continue betting it.
- If Tennessee loses, I'll get $200 back in free bets from Caesars, which I then need to wager to turn into real cash.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Free Bets Explained
Free bets give the chance to redeem yourself. They're essentially credits that can be used to place bets, but cannot be withdrawn. You keep the profits if the bet wins.
But, if you lose this time around, you have nothing. That's where the risk shows up. So it's not "risk-free" per se.
Let's suppose you lose your $200 Thursday Night Football bet. You now take the $200 in free bets and place it on this two-leg NFL parlay on Sunday:
- Here's what you can expect:
- The parlay hits: You win $2400 if it hits.
- The parlay misses: You win $0, and end up with nothing in your account.
While these are extreme examples, it's important to note that you can lose your entire deposit even with the first-bet insurance if you're not careful.
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.